Shore excursion special for who enjoy the nature doing hiking and take photos
We'll depart from the Pier or your Hotel and travel through to the skirts of Volcano Osorno or "Pirepillán" in Mapuche language. This National Park is part of the Temperate Rain forests of the Austral Andes and it was declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO In 2007. Our excursion takes us along the skirt of the volcano, where we will enjoy the native plant there. Hiking around this place. We'll continue to visit the "Green lagoon", area where is located a great forest, where we may see the glacial run-off from the volcano's slopes and face the recently erupted Calbuco volcano from this point. *Hike according weather conditions at the volcano Osorno. After that, we will go to the Petrohué waterfall area (hiking around) and after that, we'll visit the Lake Todos Los Santos. During the excursion we'll learn about native forest and birds. This excursion is timing 7 hours at normal conditions (3. 2 Miles/5 Km total hike).
**This tour is priced for a group of 4, but I can accommodate 17 or more travelers. Ask Us!
- I will pick you up at the meeting point, according your information provided.
- We will stop at point view of Llanquihue lake and volcanoes Osorno and Calbuco.
- We will drive up to the Osorno Volcano area. Hiking and photos on "Pilleyos"trail areas.
- We will visit the "Green Lagoon" arouind the Osorno volcano area Hiking around "Evergreen forest". Photos and coffee (optional). * Visit according weather conditions in the area.
- We will visit the "Petrohue Waterfalls" area. Hiking in 2 trails: "Carilemu" and "Los Enamorados" trails.
- We will visit the Lake "Todos los Santos"(All Saints lake) area. Walk and photos on the beach area. Optional lunch in Ensenada village.
-Optional visit to Angelmo Market in Puerto Montt, according our schedule and timing.
-Back to the Pier or your Hotel.
End of our Services.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
Weather conditions or vehicular congestion may affect the duration of our excursion and not visiting all the places mentioned in the description.
Private transportation from 1 to 4 in fully equipped SUV, CAR or similar with air conditioned.
Private transportation from 4 to 8 in fully equipped Hyundai H-1 Minibus or similar with air conditioned.
Private transportation from 9 to 19 in fully equipped Mercedes Benz Sprinter Minibus or similar with air conditioned.
Groups over 20 travelers, can be arranged.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD - Between 20 to 50 dollars per person. This money will be enough for lunch, souvenirs or coffee with "Kuchen" at Petrohue area, Osorno volcano cafeteria or restaurant at Ensenada village.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Andres was a very knowledgeable guide and was able to answer our questions. He was able to accommodate our request to add additional people to our tour. I would recommend him to others travelling in the area.