I'm pleased to be the first female licensed tour guide in my city chefchaouen since this field is dominated by males a women can get along with her fellow female groups in order to reflect her creativity in a specific way.
Being a tour guide opened many windows for me to be in front of many countries around the globe and I'm always proud to represent my country , my region , my city , and even my self in a good way and I hope you give me the opportunity to show you my city and to get you close to our life style in order to dive in the the blue charm.
A Recent Review of this guide
Amina was an excellent guide with very good English. Our cruise changed the itinerary to avoid bad weather and was arriving a day earlier into Tangier. Despite only 48 hours notice, Amina accommodated us for a trip to Tetouan with Fatima driving. They were very flexible to our needs (my wife has heart problems) for easy paced walking. They shepherded us through the Souks and the old town and gave us a comprehensive overview of Tetouan. The car was very comfortable for the journey and Fatima drove well
- A Certified City Tour Guide num: 2438 by the Ministry of Tourism, Air Transport, Crafts and Social Econom;
- A specialised masters degree of "Responsable Tourism and Human Development" from Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Faculty of Sciences, Tetouan;
- A Fundamental License in "English Literature" from Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Facutly of Literature and Human Sciences, Tetouan;
- A Bachelor degree in "Modern Literature" from Moulay Rachid High School, Chefchaouen;
- A graduate of The Spanish Institute CERVANTES;
- A member of the professional tour guides association in Chefchaouen , Morocoo .
I dont have any restrictions but i will let you experience a magical journey