I'm pleased to be the first female licensed tour guide in my city chefchaouen since this field is dominated by males a women can get along with her fellow female groups in order to reflect her creativity in a specific way.
Being a tour guide opened many windows for me to be in front of many countries around the globe and I'm always proud to represent my country , my region , my city , and even my self in a good way and I hope you give me the opportunity to show you my city and to get you close to our life style in order to dive in the the blue charm.
A Recent Review of this guide
Amina is a wonderful guide, full of energy and knowledge. She loves her country and town and will be happy to help you any way she can. Felt like I was guided by a good friend.
- A Certified City Tour Guide num: 2438 by the Ministry of Tourism, Air Transport, Crafts and Social Econom;
- A specialised masters degree of "Responsable Tourism and Human Development" from Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Faculty of Sciences, Tetouan;
- A Fundamental License in "English Literature" from Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Facutly of Literature and Human Sciences, Tetouan;
- A Bachelor degree in "Modern Literature" from Moulay Rachid High School, Chefchaouen;
- A graduate of The Spanish Institute CERVANTES;
- A member of the professional tour guides association in Chefchaouen , Morocoo .
I dont have any restrictions but i will let you experience a magical journey