Guided tour for exploring Jeju's iconic places
This is my own pick for a comprehensive 2 days tour of Jeju island, allowing you to discover the main highlights of the island in 2 days.
Jeju island is 3 times bigger than Seoul, so a 2-days tour could not be enough for you to explore the island.
Basically, Jeju tour should go on 3 parts of Jeju basis : west, south and east, each of which has its own features and different faces.
But through this 'Going around the Island Tour', you can visit iconic natural sites along with cultural touch and signature food, circling the island in my spacious and comfortable car.
Background stories and technical information will be told at each destination.
Often you may be bumped into by unexpected wonder and beauty of nature or warm-hearted locals.
If you want, I can focus more in certain areas if you like! Just let me know and I will customize the itinerary to your desires.
# 2 day-tour (west / east)
Day 1 : West and South
- Airport or Hotel pick up
- Driving along the west coastal road with popular places
- Handam beach trail or Hyeopjae beach trail
- Lunch : recommended or desired food menu (Halim Park is optional)
- O'sulloc Green tea farm or Jeju Green Tea Maze Park
- Jusangjeoli, columnar jointed lava cliff : UNESCO site
- Cheonjeyeon Waterfall
- Mt. Songak Trekking or Dragon Head Coast & Mt. Sanbang : UNESCO site
- Back to hotel
Day 2 : East
- Jeju Stone Culture Park or Sangumburi crater or Jeolmul Recreational Forest
- Seongeup Folk Village
- Lunch : recommended or desired food menu
- Seongsan Sunrise Peak : UNESCO site, watching Jeju's Tradition Female Divers' show
- Driving along the most beautiful coastal road
- Manjang lava tube : UNESCO site
- Back to hotel or airport
Schedules can be rearranged or canceled depending on weather conditions or personal wishes or 'where you stay'.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At Jeju International Airport or at your hotel
End location: At Jeju airport or back to your hotel or to any dinner restaurant you wish to go
Duration: 2 days
Tour per day takes around 8 hours.
For the east, the distance from destination to destination is quite far.
So, long driving time need to be expected
Modern, clean and spacious Minivan with top gears (Kia Grand Carnival 2013), holding up to 6 people
- Enligh speaking driver and guide
- Minivan with auto doors, air conditioning and other top gears
- Gasoline and parking fee
- Airport or hotel pick-up and drop-off during the tour
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60000 KRW - Around 30,000 KRW per person per day for admission fee and meal
In case of private sites for tourists and incidental activities or cafe, you may need more.
In this tour, most destinations are free of charge or government-controlled sites with low admission.
- Lunch : 10,000 ~ 20,000 KRW per person
- Beverage & Coffee : less than 10,000 KRW per person
- Entrance fee (Tickets) : for public, 2,000 KRW per person
for private atraction or museum, 6,000 ~ 12,000 KRW
- Accommodations : I have some recommendations, but you'd better pick your preferred stays on your own through booking portals like airbnb, booking.com, hotels.com etc.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Very caring guide. Thank you so much!