I am graduated from university of Fes since 1994.
Being a tour guide is the best way to discover others while traveling and sharing knowledge.
I am a member of the tour guide's association in Chefchaouen.
The Moroccan geography and touristics sites are so important and différents. Morocco well worth been visited. You are welcome to enjoy the beauty of Chefchaouen, it's attractive with panoramic view from the mountains of Rif.
I will be glad and happy to be your best guide as so as to share real moments with locals , discovering our history, culture, gastronomy and famous places well known here. I will let you know more about my country.
Welcome again, Morocco is your home''''
A Recent Review of this guide
What a fabulous day in Tangier! Traveling with my wife and three kids (16, 14, and 12) -- our kids absolutely loved Hamid. So kind and knowledgeable. Our day progressed flawlessly and stress free with tours of the Caves of Hercules, Cape Spartel, a camel ride on the beach and a tour of the Medina. Tangier is an exotic, intoxicating city, and I can't imagine a better guide than Hamid! My highest recommendation!
- I am a licensed tour guide in Chefchaouen and Morocco from Moroccan Department of tourism.
- I am holder of a baccalauréat 90/91 (moderne littérature).
- I used to be a university student 91/94 (English littérature).
- I do have skills in restaurant and hospitality,
- I worked a long years ago in an international call center (Tangier) that permitted me to have a big experience in communications.
I am not a driver, but I am able to hire a car or a small bus with driver.