Most famous and must see Blue Cave on Biševo island with private boat entrance in the cave and Vis culinary delights
The Blue Grotto or Blue Cave is one of the Last Paradise Oases in the Mediterranean. It is a water-logged sea cave located in a small bay called Balun (Ball in the local dialect), on the east side of the island of Biševo.
The cave is one of the best known natural beauty spots on the Adriatic and a popular show cave because of the glowing blue light that appears at certain times of day.
After the Blue Cave we will head to Stiniva Bay which feels like a Roman amphitheater.
Continuing to Rukavac bay where a driver will take us on a special inland dining experience with wine tasting and Peka - typical Croatian dish that is slowly cooked under a metal bell over coals.
- We will meet our skipper in the port and we will sail approx. 1, 5 hours to island of Biševo where the Blue cave is.
- Our Private Transfer will wait fo us to take us into the cave where we will enjoy the magical blue colour around us for around 20 minutes.
- Sail to Stiniva Bay which feels like a Roman amphitheater.
- Enjoy a green cave on the island of Ravnik.
- Will continue to a bay where a car will take us on a special inland dining experience with wine tasting.
- Opportunity to try and enjoy traditional slowly cooked meal under a metal bell over coals, named Peka.
- Peka could be meat (lamb and veil) or octopus. Vegetarian option available.
I'm flexible with duration of the tour.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Suggested by Guide: I will meet you in Hvar city port in front of Gariful restaurant - Riva 21, Hvar.
Duration: 8 hours
Please note that access to the Blue Cave is dependent upon weather conditions.
7,5 m long RIB Speedboat with new 250 HP engine, 1-8 people
Ride by private car to the special inland dining experience.
Please feel free to ask for more people as I can customize this tour for you. I will provide details and a quote.
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 Croatian Kuna - You might like to buy some souvenirs.
I am permitted to guide in English, Slovene and Croatian.
I have a skipper license, but for boat tour we will have skipper driving us.
I do not have any other restrictions in regard to my guiding.