Private Tour - Cape Town to Port Elizabeth - Price per Day with open itinerary
Spectacular beauty, sweeping beaches and exciting attractions
Nestled between majestic mountain ranges and the sparkling Indian Ocean, the Garden Route allows you to reconnect with the environment. With a garden of beautiful forests, fynbos and water, this breath-taking coastal route is a favourite with outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers.
• Whale watching
• Shark cage diving
• The Heads - Knysna
• Knysna Forest
• Birds of Eden
• Dolphins, Whales
• Elephant park
• Canopy Tour
• Blackwater Tubing*
• Tractor ride in Forest*
• Zipline Adventure*
• Storms River Mouth
• BIG Tree
• Tzitsikamma Forests
• A Speed-boat Boat ride into the Gorge then enjoy a hike along the river mouth and across the Cantilever Bridge over the Gorge.
*Hiking along the Otter Trail or Whale Trail is available if booked well in advance. OPTION of extending this trip to include an exciting Safari in the Malaria-free Eastern Cape including a visit to the popular Addo Elephant Park
• Meet & greet by Guide
• Depart for Hermanus
• Shark-cage diving or Whale watching in Gansbaai
• Lunch overlooking Whales at Walker Bay
• Spend the night in a Luxury B&B in Hermanus
• Breakfast at B&B
• Drive to Knysna - via Mossel Bay
• Lunch at Seaside restaurant in Mossel Bay
• Drive to Knysna - view "The Heads" + surrounds
• Overnight at Luxury Lodge in Knysna Forests
• Breakfast at Lodge
• Travel to The Craggs
• Visit Monkeyland, Birds of Eden & Wild Cat Rehabilitation centre.
• A light Lunch at a Wine Farm - Tapas, home-baked bread
• Visit to Plett - optional visit to Elephant Park
• Overnight - Luxury Lodge in Knysna Forests
See Day 4 and 5 below. . . in Where to meet
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Day 4
• Breakfast at Lodge
• Bungi/scenic stop over
• Continue the scenic drive to The Storms River Village
• A 'Canopy Ride' in the Forest or other options that are available*
• Lunch in the Tsistsikamma Forest Nature Reserve restaurant
• Speed-boat Boat ride
• Overnight at a Luxury Lodge in the Tsitsikamma Forests with dinner
• Drive to Fern Lodge in the Forest for the night.
• Optional activities: 'Canopy Tour' Walk, Speed-boat ride
• Breakfast at the Lodge
• Transfer to PE Airport
End of Tour
End location: Port Elizabeth
Duration: 1 day
The number of days and nights to be finalised to meet flight arrangements.
The total price for tour to be calculated according to final itinerary.
This is the price per day for the tour
A New Hyundai Station-Wagon 9-seater with air-conditioning.
A larger luxury vehicle will be used for larger groups
• Transport with luxury vehicle, fuel, toll fees and parking.
• Passenger and public liability, and permits.
• Qualified driver/guide with all legal documentation.
• Accommodation on a B&B basis
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 ZAR - Required daily for meals, snacks and local small purchases
• Excursions & transfers not stipulated in itinerary.
• Accommodation not stated in itinerary
• Entrances and activities
• Travel insurance.
• All items of a personal nature
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Amazing tour. Loved every minute of it. Clive was great company, very flexible with the itinerary and came up with some fantastic hotels and ideas for our trip. We would thoroughly recommend him to anyone thinking of travelling the Garden Route.