Explore the old, the modern and the secrets of Saigon
Saigon is the largest and most populated city in Vietnam. It used to be capital of the South Vietnamese after 97 year of French occupation, known as "the Pearl of the Far East".
Our goal is to help you to experience the modernization of Saigon, the excitement of the Walking Square and the romance of Notre Dame Cathedral as well as secrets behind the modern life.
The tour is ideal for cruise shore excursion visitors.
Tours can start as early as 8:30am and as late as 3pm.
Meet at Sheraton Saigon Hotel or at Bitexco Tower (the tallest building in Saigon, located at 2 Hai Trieu street, district 1)
Discuss what suits you for your 3. 5 hours
- Walking Square
- City Hall
- Dong Khoi Street
- Opera House
- Evacuation Building
- Notre Dame Cathedral & Central Post Office
Tea break for 20 minutes at local coffee shop (cost of foods/drink not included)
- Reunification Palace (take photos from outside)
- War Remnants Museum (go inside to visit)
- Take Cyclo tour for 45 minutes
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet at Sheraton Saigon Hotel (Add : 80 Dong Du street, district 1)
or at Bitexco Tower (the tallest building in Saigon, located at 2 Hai Trieu street, district 1) or at other place as agreed in district 1.
End location: We will end at your convenient place
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
Tours are conducted rain or shine, consider to bring umbrella
This is a walking tour and will cover about 2.5 kilometers. Note, the sidewalks are uneven and require care and good walking shoes.
Walking and Riding Cyclo.
1 cyclo for 1 passenger.
- A Personal English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the War Remnants Museum
- Purified drinking water
- 45 minute of Cyclo ride
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 USD - Meals, refreshments or souvenirs
- Any food or personal expenses.
- If the tour group decides to add admission to an unscheduled attraction, the price of admission will be an extra expense
- Custom tours for larger groups are available. Contact me for further information.
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.