An 8 hour tour including the Royal Temple, stunning view of the rice terrace and the temple by the lake.
Discover the countryside of the island, visiting the Royal Family Temple of Taman Ayun - a world heritage site. Then through the backroads to the UNESCO rice terrace called Jatiluwih. The whole hills are just green and terraced. Meals while enjoying the view.
Afterward, we'll see a temple on the Lake of Beratan. This unique temple seems to float out in the lake, a most postcard worthy temple, and we'll enjoy it with some fresh air.
- Visiting Royal Family Temple of Taman Ayun - a world heritage site
- Then through backroad to the UNESCO rice terrace called Jatiluwih.
- Meals while enjoying the view.
- Proceed driving uphill to the Lake Beratan, to see Ulun Danu Temple.
- Coffee break.
- Back to hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - Your hotel's lobby
- Cruise Port
- Agreed spot on request
End location: - Your hotel's lobby
- Cruise Port
- Previously agreed spot
Duration: 8 hours
Normally, it takes 8 hours.
In the high seasons, traffics are heavier that affect tour's durations.
Toyota Innova SUV, year 2008, comfort for 6 including me. Clean and air-conditioned.
Bigger car is on request, at an additional cost. Please contact me for a customized tour if a larger vehicle is required.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300000 IDR (Rupiah) - - Soft drink/juice during lunch
- To try the Cat Coffee
- To try a boat ride at Beratan Lake
- My car can fit up to 5 peoples comfortably. Please inquire for larger groups.
- I cannot pick you up from the port but I can meet you at the public pick up area of the cruise ramp and walk to the vehicle
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ketut Artawa has been a great host for us in Bali today. He accommodated all our needs and requests, and made us feel comfortable and welcome. He provided us with several cultural information about Bali lifestyle and traditions, giving an added value to the tour. Highly recommended!