City, First Time Visitor, Museums / Culture, Religious Heritage
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Maximum travelers: 10
Bosnian (fluent), Bulgarian (basic), Arabic (fluent), Croatian (fluent), Serbo-Croatian (fluent), English (advanced), Macedonian (fluent), Serbian (fluent)
Prizren Private Walking Sightseeing Tour
See the new face of Kosovo in this charming medieval town, Prizren.
Prizren is a historic city located in Kosovo. It is the administrative center of the eponymous municipality and district. The city has a population of around 178, 000, making it the second largest city in Kosovo.
If you have a group larger than 10 people, please contact me before booking this tour.
* Meeting point
* Walking to Catholic Helpful lady church
* Sightseeing of Catholic Helpful lady church
* Sightseeing of St. Nicola church
* Sightseeing of Shadravan square
* Sightseeing of Levishka church (UNESCO)
* Sightseeing of Hamam, turkish bath, Arasta mosque
* Sightseeing of Albanian Prizren ligue museum
* Sightseeing Bajrakli mosque
* Sightseeing of Sinan pasha mosque
* Sightseeing of Old stone bridge
* End of the tour (Centre of Prizren)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting point is customers hotel
End location: End location is costumers hotel, agency bus stop point.
Duration: 4 hours
Sightseeing of Prizren city is by walking.
Only for Prizren sightseeing we cover Entrance fees of mosques and churches.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 Euro - Souvenir, water, etc
Drinkable Water, umbrellas for raining or sunny days, Souvenirs and Personal Expenses.