Prizren Private Walking Sightseeing Tour
See the new face of Kosovo in this charming medieval town, Prizren.
Prizren is a historic city located in Kosovo. It is the administrative center of the eponymous municipality and district. The city has a population of around 178, 000, making it the second largest city in Kosovo.
If you have a group larger than 10 people, please contact me before booking this tour.
* Meeting point
* Walking to Catholic Helpful lady church
* Sightseeing of Catholic Helpful lady church
* Sightseeing of St. Nicola church
* Sightseeing of Shadravan square
* Sightseeing of Levishka church (UNESCO)
* Sightseeing of Hamam, turkish bath, Arasta mosque
* Sightseeing of Albanian Prizren ligue museum
* Sightseeing Bajrakli mosque
* Sightseeing of Sinan pasha mosque
* Sightseeing of Old stone bridge
* End of the tour (Centre of Prizren)
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
Sightseeing of Prizren city is by walking.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 Euro - Souvenir, water, etc