Via the Beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
This full day tour will take us from Vancouver on one of the most spectacular and scenic highways - the Sea to Sky. Enroute we will stop at Shannon Falls for a look at the 300ft falls tumbling down the mountain side.
In Whistler you can choose to wander the quaint European style village, see spectacular views from the Peak2Peak Gondola, take a hike, try the Ziptrek, or during the winter, spend the day skiing or boarding. The choices are endless.
Pick up at your Vancouver area hotel, the cruise ship terminal, or Vancouver airport.
Drive through Stanley Park and cross over to the North Shore on the beautiful Lion's Gate Bridge and wind our way up the gorgeous Sea to Sky Highway.
* Stop enroute at Shannon Falls & Brandywine Falls
* Tour of Britannia Mines - allow a minimum of 1-2 hours (tour is 45 minutes)
* Ride the new Sea to Sky Gondola high above Howe Sound
* In Whistler there are many things to do & see
- Gondola up Whistler Mountain and the Peak2Peak
- Wander the European Style Village with great restaurants & shops
- ZipTrek, ATV Tours, Canoe Tours, Whitewater Rafting
- During ski season, spend the day skiing, snowboarding or snowshoeing
Return to your Vancouver area hotel.
This tour can be done at anytime of year and is suitable during rainy weather
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the Vancouver International Airport, your hotel, the train station or the Canada Place cruise ship terminal (just outside customs)
End location: We will end the tour at your hotel, the train station or the Vancouver International Airport
Duration: 9 hours
Transportation will be via 7 passenger SUV.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 CAD - Approximate cost for lunch in Whistler (per person).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Lois is an outstanding guide, her knowledge of the area was fantastic. Very personal and considerate, even furnished water on both tours. Very punctual, had a more than adequate Vehicle, there were 4 of us on the tour.enthusiastic, encouraging as were had a couple of elderly folks. Would highly recommend her services!
Charles (Dick) Chaney