Let me take you through, "the road less traveled" to show you the natural and cultural splendor with always an element of mystery to my tours.
- Explore centuries of old charm and architectural wonders.
- Engage with colorful cultures/extraordinary traditions/handicrafts.
- Experience the natural beauty of verdant rainforests and exotic wildlife.
With the opportunity to work with diverse groups during my employment, combining both the experiences from the Non-Profit and Profit organizations, in a cross-cultural environment raising my awareness of the increasing interdependence in a global environment. My tours emphasis on enriching your personal experience, uniting conservation and communities rich bio-cultural diversity and environmental awareness through my interpretation.
The tours are direct and personal, whether you are bringing along your children or treating your parents, I enjoy guiding family groups as well as creating an unforgettable memory.
The vast majority of my tours are a day in length which enables us to cover a lot of ground without feeling rushed. I have also a customised tour that takes you around the West of the Peninsular.
Hope to see you in Malaysia soon.
A Recent Review of this guide
Ben is terrific. Very knowledgeable and helpful with a coomfortsble air conditioned van.
- Freelance Private Tour Guide - licensed by Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia.
- Facilitator/Trainer in Continuing Tourism Related Education (CTRE) focused on Sustainable Tourism/Development.
- Facilitator/Trainer in Supply Chain Management.
3. Organiser of environmental education awareness programme for Malaysia and Thailand with aims to educate the community about Sustainable Development/Tourism and its elements, teaching processes that allow participants to listen and understand the opinions of others before deciding on inclusive solutions to difficult environmental, social, and resource management questions.
2. Former Program Director - Non-profit org. in Thailand, Environmental Education Programme centered on Sustainable Development/Tourism with recognition from UNEP as one of the most "Innovative and effective Environmental Education within Asia Pacific Region".
1. Worked with multi-nationals and local company in Operations/Supply Chain Management for ±20.