I was born and raised in Salzburg and after high school and my education in tourism & travel business I moved to Lake Wolfgangsee into the heart of the Salzburg Lake District Area in 1990.
Together with my family I live in the village of Strobl.
I personal love beeing out in the nature, exploring and doing different activities in the seasons all year round (hiking, cycling, climbing, snowshoe-hiking, ski-mountaineering).
The natural beauty with it's 76 Lakes and the surrounding mountains, the history and culture as well as the people made me feel like home. I live my profession as a Nature-Tour-Guide.
This wonderful life in our natural world I would like to show to my guests within my tours.
What can I offer to you for the seasons / Spring, Summer, Autumn / Christmas / Wintertime
- Winter Wonderland & Authentic Christmas Markets
- Snow Shoe Hikes & romantic Horse Sleighs Tours
- Tours with Boat-Cruises & Steam Train
- in combination with a smooth activity (easy hiking or cycling along the lake with E-bikes)
- History & Culture
- Cosy mountainhuts with typical Austrian cuisine
Please take further informations from my tour descriptions!
I am looking forward to meeting you - "Servus" in Austria!
- Certificated Tour Guide since 1991
- Authorized Hiking & Cycling Guide
- Rafting Guide & Hot Air Balloon Pilot (retired ;-)
- Member of the chamber of commerce Salzburg
I am not licensed to guide inside museums due to local regulations.