A full day trip- with a stop in VERONA- through the vineyards of Valpolicella, tasting excellent wine, olive oil &more
Join this full-day wine tour through the famous landscape of Amarone.
During your trip, we will make a caffè stop in VERONA to do a half an hour walking tour of the city, taking some pictures of the ARENA and the main venues.
Then ready to go again. Stop for a wine tasting experience in one of our select wineries, where the wine owner will make you discover the entire range of Valpolicella wines DOC: from the classic to the Amarone, Ripasso and Recioto wine. A nice lunch based on typical products and a taste of the extra virgin olive oil will be served, too.
- Transfer from Venice to Valpolicella with a stop in Verona city
- Half hour walking tour of Verona and its main venues (Piazza Bra, Piazza Erbe and Ponte Pietra Bridge)
- Wine tasting session at one winery in Valpolicella of at least 5 different wines;
- Olive oil tasting
- Tour through the vineyards
- Lunch into the winery based on typical products and homemade pasta
- Some spare time after the tour, to fully enjoy the day outside and relaxing
- Transfer from Valpolicella to Venice.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise port in Venice or Piazzale Roma in Venice.
End location: Cruise port in Venice or Piazzale Roma in Venice.
Duration: 8 hours
It will be a full day trip. The time of return will depend on the needs of the clients.
A modern Minivan with an English speaking drive.
- Transfer from Venice to Valpolicella ( Verona) and back by private car an English speaking driver (it takes 1h 30 minutes for each ride);
- Wine tasting session and olive oil tasting;
- Lunch based on typical products.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euros - If you want to buy some local products in the winery (also credit cards are always accepted).
I do not have a license to give tours inside the Hermitage Museums.