A full day experience through the vineyards of Valpolicella land, tasting excellent wine, olive oil and local products.
Join this full-day wine tour through the famous landscape of Amarone.
During your trip, you will admire panoramic views of the hills and the vineyards of the glorious Valpolicella land, as well as Romanesque churches and medieval villages too.
Stop for a wine tasting experience in one of our select wineries, where the wine owner will make you discover the entire range of Valpolicella wines DOC: from the classic to the Amarone, Ripasso and Recioto wine. A nice lunch based on typical products and a taste of the extra virgin olive oil will be served, too.
- Transfer from Venice to Valpolicella with me always with you
- Wine tasting session at one winery in Valpolicella of at least 4 different wines;
- Olive oil tasting;
- Tour through the vineyards;
- Lunch into the winery based on typical products
- Some spare time after the tour, to fully enjoy the day outside and relaxing
- Transfer from Valpolicella to Venice.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise port in Venice or Piazzale Roma in Venice.
End location: Cruise port in Venice or Piazzale Roma in Venice.
Duration: 8 hours
It will be a full day trip. The time of return will depend on the needs of the clients.
A modern Minivan with an English speaking drive.
- Transfer from Venice to Valpolicella ( Verona) and back by private car an English speaking driver (it takes 1h 30 minutes for each ride);
- Wine tasting session and olive oil tasting;
- Lunch based on typical products.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euros - If you want to buy some local products in the winery (also credit cards are always accepted).
I do not have a license to give tours inside the Hermitage Museums.