This 8-hour tour visits Wildlife Park and iconic Sydney sights and Bondi Beach
If you only have one day to explore Sydney, this tour will cover most things you need to know about this beautiful city. If you're staying longer, this tour will introduce you to Sydney's most popular must-see sights including the historical Rocks area and world famous Bondi Beach, and I'll also provide you with advice on activities and places to visit while you're here.
If this is your first visit to Sydney or Australia, you must have lot of things you want to find out, including what's on, where to go to make the most of your time here, how to get to various interesting places in and around the city, and also where else within Australia you may want to explore.
Koalas and Kangaroos are two of the most loved Australian animals. In award-winning Featherdale Wildlife Park, you will be able to hand feed different types of kangaroos and have a close encounter with koalas. There are various other native animals you will be able to see in the Park as well.
- 08:00-09:00: We travel from your hotel in the CBD in the car to Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- 09:00-11:00: Visit Australian native animals in award-winning Fetherdale Wildlife Park.
-11:00-12:00: We make our way back to the city.
- From 12 pm: We travel along city streets and boulevards to areas that you will most want to see such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. We make a short stop at Ms. Macquarie's Point, east of the CBD for an iconic picturesque view of Sydney.
- Continue our tour to one of Sydney's most elite areas, the Eastern Suburbs. You can expect to see million-dollar views of Sydney and the harbor, and some of Sydney's most unique and expensive residential properties until finally, we reach Sydney's iconic Bondi Beach.
- Enjoy at your leisure Sydney's renowned Bondi Beach.
- Back to the CBD via Paddington, one of Sydney's most stylish fashion and restaurant locations.
- 4 pm: Tour ends at the CBD or your hotel.
*The tour can be commenced at 9 am and ended at 5 pm
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
The tour can be flexibly started at either 8, 9 or even 10 am.
A Comfortable and clean air-conditioned vehicle.
Please contact me to discuss an option for larger groups.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 AUD - You may stop at Bondi Beach for coffee, ice cream, drink and have a bite to eat for lunch.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our day was fabulous. Ivy was an amazing....and we got an added bonus of her husband as our driver and a great photographer. We had so much fun ....both so knowledgeable and delightful. Highly recommend!