This 8-hour tour visits Wildlife Park and iconic Sydney sights and Bondi Beach.
If you only have one day to explore Sydney, this tour will cover most things you need to know about this beautiful city. If you're staying longer, this tour will introduce you to Sydney's most popular must-see sights including the historical Rocks area and world famous Bondi Beach, and I'll also provide you with advice on activities and places to visit while you're here.
If this is your first visit to Sydney or Australia, you must have lot of things you want to find out, including what's on, where to go to make the most of your time here, how to get to various interesting places in and around the city, and also where else within Australia you may want to explore.
Koalas and Kangaroos are two of the most loved Australian animals. In award-winning Featherdale Wildlife Park, you will be able to hand feed different types of kangaroos and have a close encounter with koalas. There are various other native animals you will be able to see in the Park as well.
- 08:00-09:00: We travel from your hotel in the CBD in the car all the way to Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- 09:00-11:00: Visit Australian native animals in award-winning Fetherdale Wildlife Park.
-11:00-12:00: We make our way back to the city.
- From 12 pm: We travel along city streets and boulevards to areas that you will most want to see such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. We make a short stop at Ms Macquarie's Point, east of the CBD for an iconic picturesque view of Sydney.
- We continue our tour to one of Sydney's most elite areas, the Eastern Suburbs. You can expect to see million dollar views of Sydney and the harbour, and some of Sydney's most unique and expensive residential properties until finally, we reach Sydney's iconic Bondi Beach.
- Enjoy at your leisure Sydney's renowned Bondi Beach.
- We make our way to the CBD via Paddington, one of Sydney's most stylish fashion and restaurant locations.
- 4 pm: Tour ends at the CBD or your hotel.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel in the CBD
End location: The same spot as you are picked up from or any location where we pick up our patrons.
Duration: 8 hours
A Comfortable and clean air-conditioned 8 seater vehicle.
This tour is priced for up to 4 people.
A car, driver and professional guide. 4 adult tickets to the Featherdale Wildlife Park. A city map and some useful visitor's brochures about Sydney.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 AUD - You may stop at Bondi Beach for coffee, ice cream, drink and have a bite to eat for lunch.
Water, snacks and personal protective items including sunblock, umbrella and hat etc.
This tour is priced at 4 people.
1. I cannot pick you up from the port but I can meet you at the cruise exit and walk to the
2. My car can fit comfortably up to 6 people or less, please advise the quantity of bags needed to be put in the vehicle.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ivy did a great job in providing a tour that we thoroughly enjoyed. It was provably the best tour we have ever had and would strongly recommend Ivy to everyone.