visit Peterhof, Tsarskoye Selo and Catherine Palace and its Amber Room with a private guide
A brilliant tour which will let you enjoy all the highlights of the city, such as Peterhof(magnificetnt"Russian Versaille", world-famous Residences of Russian Tzars), Tsarskoye Selo, a town containing former Russian Imperial residence, Catherine Palace and its Amber Room, Spilled Blood Cathedral, marvelous Russian-style church, one of the must sees of St. Petersburg, Yusupov Palace, that saw one of the most dramatic episodes in Russia's history - the murder of Grigory Rasputin, Hermitage Museum and many other interesting sights.
PLEASE NOTE!The total cost of the tour includes driver service for all 3 days. If you stay in the city downtown, not far from the Hermitage Museum, then we don't need driver service for the 2nd day, we'll use hydrofoil to get to and from Peterhof. Then I will recalculate the cost. Driver service will be deducted.
10. 00 Meet the guide at the hotel. City tour. Inside visits to St. Nicolas Cathedral & Peter and Paul's Cathedral (in the territory of Peter and Paul's Fortress)& St. Isaac's Cathedral & Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood
15. 00- Back to the hotel
10. 00-Meet at the hotel
10. 00-11. 00- Travel to Peterhof
11. 00-13. 00- Walk in the Peterhof Fountain Park and visit of the Grand Peterhof Palace
13. 00-14. 00- Lunch
14. 00-15. 00- Driving back to the city
15. 00-17. 00- Inside visit to the Hermitage Museum
17. 30-18. 00- Back to the hotel
9. 30- Meet at the hotel
9. 30-11. 00- Driving to Tsarskoye Selo (Tsars' Village)with a metro ride and visit to the local farmer's market on the way.
11. 00-13. 00-Inside visit to the Catherine palace with Amber Room. Walk in the Catherine park.
13. 00-14. 00-Lunch
14. 00-15. 00-Driving back to the city
15. 00-16. 30-Inside visit to Yusupov Palace
17. 00- back to the hotel
Closed:Hermitage-Mon, Spilled Blood-Wed, Peterhof palace-Mon, Catherine palace-Tue
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up at the hotel.
End location: We will take you back to the hotel after the tour or can drop you in the city downtown wherever you please.
Duration: 3 days
I provide you with a private vehicle for the entire duration of the 3 day tour and we'll also do some walking.
-Admission fees to all museums in the tour
-Photo and video licenses for all the tour locations
-My services as your personal tour guide
-Transport by private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, metro ( subway)
-Headphones for groups with 8 or more people
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3500 per day rubles, cards - lunch, books, souvenirs
The main currency is rubles. At most of the places they take cards. You can also exchange US Dollars/ euros into rubles at the local banks or take rubles from your card using a local ATM.
Lunch (around 5-20 $ per person). At most of the places they take cards.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Very professional, yet extremely affable. Truly enjoyable tour of a beautiful and history laden city. Appreciated advice both solicited and unsolicited. Command of English was excellent and attention to our personal needs was very much appreciated. Our driver was equally impressive. Thank you.