Happiness, Fun, Laughter, Joy, Delightful - These are the words that come to my mind when I think of my tours and my guests.
What's your favorite thing to do when you travel? Do you want to experience fun and dynamic Korean culture and history with a positive, bright, and loving local professional tour guide? Then, let's travel Korea with Pam!
I was born and raised in Korea until I was 15 years old, then I resided in Canada for 17 years. I decided to become a tour guide in Korea after I traveled around the world because I realized that I love Korean food, history, culture, and people!
I have conducted more than 400 professional tours with over 2, 000 travelers from 65 different countries for the past 3 years. I speak native level Korean and English and I can also bring both the Eastern and the Western cultures together and keep you interested while we explore this amazing country. Let's have some fun and experience the authentic Korean culture and local food!
Pam's Private Tour Guiding Experiences (South Korea)
* Ministry of Foreign Affairs - President of Inter-American Development Bank (IDB): VIP JSA Tour, Counsellor & Deputy Chief of Embassy of The Arab Republic of Egypt: Seoul City Tour, Governor of IOWA from the United States: VIP JSA Tour
* World Bank - Vice President and Country Director of East Asia and Pacific Region: VIP JSA Tour
* United Nations - Head EDP and DPKO: Seoul Vicinity Tour
* Korean Air - Former minister of the Ministry of Culture of France: Seoul & Jeju Island Tour
* CHANEL - Seoul Chanel Walk Fashion Show VIP actress Kristen Stewart and liaison from France: Seoul City Tour
* ADNEC Group - Managing Director of Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company: Seoul City Tour
* Samsung Engineering - The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR), Vice Presidents: DMZ Tour
* Sun Hydraulics - Board of directors from Europe and North America: Seoul City Tour
* Hotel VIP Guest Tours - Park Hyatt, Grand Intercontinental, Conrad, JW Marriott, Grand Hyatt, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, etc.
A Recent Review of this guide
Pam was so passionate about Seoul, knowledgeable and gracious. She was a perfect fit for our family. We covered a lot of group (over 17K steps!) but we never felt rushed. She knew all the best routes, tasty stops (the food was amazing) and must-sees. Her English was beautiful.
Tourism Employee License - Tourist Guide (English), Issued by Korea Tourism Organization (Professional English Tour Guide License in Korea).
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.