Beautiful Views and History in San Marino, all with a Private Guide!
There is no better way to view San Marino than from the top of Mount Titano. The trip that connects Borgo Maggiore to the Historical Centre, lasting about 2 minutes, you will see over 200 km of Adriatic coast. The views are spectacular!
Between Romagna and Marche, the Republic of San Marino is a special place to visit. Considered the oldest republic in the world, welcomes its visitors with the words "San Marino ancient land of freedom".
San Marino is a living monument inscribed to UNESCO's World Heritage in 2008, famous throughout the world for its natural and artistic beauty, attracts millions of visitors who will find plenty to see and plenty of hospitality.
The medieval atmosphere characterizes all the nine castles and its capital, the city of San Marino, where there are monuments, museums and many attractions, such as the 3 historic towers, symbols of the Republic.
San Marino has a lot to show, and gives very suggestive scenery!
- The tour in San Marino includes the trip with Cable Car that connects Borgo Maggiore to the Historical Centre at the top of the Mount Titano.
- The Crossbowmen's Quarry.
- The Public Palace, seat of the government of San Marino
- The Basilica of the Saint Patron Marino
- The fortress of Guaita at 739 meters above sea level, with an extraordinary panoramic view of the Apennines Mountains and Adriatic sea.
- Free time for shopping and lunch.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I'll be meeting you in front of San Marino's lower Cable Car station in Borgo Maggiore.
End location: Cable Car upper station in San Marino
Duration: 2 hours
- Cable Car
- Walking while in the city
- My time and service as your private guide
- Walking tour, with explanations given outside monuments and places
- Cable Car Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 EURO - Lunch on your own and eventually museums
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- You are responsible for any purchases of a personal nature
I AM A LICENSED TOUR GUIDE JUST FOR THE REPUBLIC OF SAN MARINO.
I cannot pick you up from the port but I can arrange for a separate car and driver and meet you in San Marino (transfer just from the port of Ravenna).