A Private One Day Tour
This tour is ideal for those not bothered by longer drives in order to gain another perspective on temple touring. It's essential to leave Siem Reap early in the morning as getting to Sambor Prei Kuk takes approximately two and half hours. Consisting of dozens of impressive brick prasats in semi-cleared jungle, many ruins display excellent examples of early Khmer art. This pre-Angkorian complex is an important destination for the serious temple visitor. After local lunch you will pause briefly at the Kampong Kdei Bridge, nowadays serving only light local traffic, nonetheless a surviving reminder of the glory of the past.
• Departure time: Early morning
• Return: Evening
• Sites you will visit: Sambor Prei Kuk, Kampong Kdei Bridge
• Highlights: Early capital, architecture, history, nature, countryside
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at hotel at 8:30 AM
End location: Back to hotel
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
A Privately comfortable vehicle with A/C
• Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
• English Speaking Guide
• 2 bottles of Mineral water & 02 cold towels per person per day
Estimated Local Cash Needed
45 USD 1 = 4000 RIEL - Entrench fee
• Beverages and meals
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
• Entrench fees of all areas/activities
• I am not a driver, but my driven tours will include a private driver
• Children under 12 must show passport to the temple ticket controllers
• I am not a doctor or a nurse but I always have a first aid kits in my bag.