Private tour in one or two of the neighbourhoods of your choice
Interested in seeing the local neighbourhoods and hidden gems of Marais, Saint Germain and/or Latin Quarter?
Each tour is 3 hours. You can choose one but a combination is possible as well.
1. Le Marais, one of the most trendy areas in Paris with lots of little charming old streets. This is a good shopping area!
2. Le Quartier Latin to discover Paris in the Middle Ages and life of the Romans and we will see houses of important writers, and I will tell you about memorable events.
3. St Germain des Prés, where Jean Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir and many others used to spend their time, let's have a coffee in his favorite spot or else the café where Napoléon went?
Global overview of things we will see in this tour:
MARAIS: Hotel de Ville, Bastille, Place des Vosges, houses of famous (and notorious) persons (alive and dead), Parisian street art, hidden village, famous hotels, Canal St Martin.
LATIN QUARTER: Shakespeare and co, Sorbonne, Panthéon, an old Roman road, the Roman arenas, markets, Jardin du Luxembourg, the French Senat hidden gems, famous French bakeries/pastries.
ST GERMAIN: Cafés of famous writers, the restaurants where they went, St Sulpice, lots of boutiques, the oldest café of Paris, stories about the revolution
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: your hotel, a monument or a metro station
End location: Flexible
Duration: 3 hours
Foot, bike or metro/bus
- Customized private tour itinerary
- My service and knowledge as your private tour guide
- recommendations for your stay
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 euro - For public transportation and a coffee or snack on the way
Public transportation fees
I recommend to take a bottle of water with you and comfortable shoes.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Susanne did a good job of showing us Notre Dame and the surrounding area. She presented quite a bit of French history in a short tour and was easy to understand. She is lively and energetic and we would recommend her to anyone.