Customized half day tour
Name what you'd like to see and I'll create the most efficient itinerary for you!
Suggestion: Notre Dame inside and outside, see some of the oldest streets in Paris, eat the best crepes and have a view over the whole city from Tour Montparnasse . Walking/ metro.
Suggestion 2: Private driver and car seeing the main monuments and have lunch in Montmartre afterwards.
Write me an email including your wishes :
1. Name three things you definitely want to see (for example Notre Dame, Louvre, Arc de triomphe).
2. Prefered transportation method (bike, walk, public transportation or private driver with car).
3. Lunch preferences ( bakery/ crepes/ picnic with cheese and baguette/ restaurant or take away, budget, vegetarian or not).
And I'll create an itinerary based on these wishes, adding a bit of my own and make it a memorable day for you in Paris.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Flexible
End location: Flexible
Duration: 4 hours
Biking (half day rent per bike: 13 euros)
Public transportation (1,50 euros per ride)
Private driver and car choice of Berline Luxe type Mercedes S classe or Van Mercedes classe V (70 euros per hour extra)
- Customized private tour itinerary
- My service and knowledge as your personal guide in Paris
- Recommendations for your stay
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 euro - Public transportation costs (1,41 euro per person per ride) and a coffee or snack
- Public transportation fees
- museum tickets
- Bike rental (if you want to use a bike)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Susanne was terrific! We would not have seen as many highlights and been so well informed about what we saw, had we not had Susanne's expert guidance. She provided in-depth history and explanations of all the buildings, monuments and locations we visited. Having a private driver made a tremendous difference in our enjoyment of the day with Susanne. Although the cost of the full day tour with Susanne and driver stretched our budget, we felt it was well worth the expense.