"Famous Attractions and Other Destinations To Enjoy"
See the locations that Nashville is known for. Also, visit other points of interest that are unknown by the general public and most tour guides. You will be guided by someone who has been personally involved in a lot of the stories that you will hear. I know the stories to be factual because I was there or know the individuals that were involved. I've been asked many times to write a book about all of the stories I've told. Who knows, that may be in the works. But, for now you will just have to hear them first hand.
With so many locations to choose from, I will speak with you prior to the tour and determine what you are really interested in seeing.
Below are some of the most famous locations Nashville is known for:
- The Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium
- The stadiums of the professional sports teams
- Music Row - East and West
- The Parthenon and Centennial Park
Along with other spots not on the beaten path;
- Hermitage Hotel
- Union Station
- Honky Tonk Boulevard
- Burial sites of the stars
- Homes of some of the artists
- Farmer's Market
- Blue Bird Cafe
- Original Music Row
- Where Dolly Parton ran her car into a building
- Which door Elvis would enter to record
- Famous recording studios
- Taylor Swift's high school
You will hear the stories of all of the above along with many other locations. Little insights to each location will be yours to enjoy. You will have many questions and I will try to answer all of them.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel or other preference of your choice in Nashville to begin the tour.
End location: Back to your hotel or other drop off location at your request.
Duration: 5 hours 30 min.
This tour may vary in time by 30 minutes or longer.
You will be driven by me in one of the following:
* 2013 Nissan Rogue - color Red
* 2010 Lincoln Town Car - color Gold
Both vehicles are in excellent condition with heat and air conditioning with low mileage.
I will be your personal guide for the "Behind The Music in Music City USA Tour". This tour will include driving by me and directing you to the sights of your choice.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 USD - This price is a "guesstimate" of the price for your meal.
Lunch and other personal expenses.
* This is a drive by tour with me as your driver guide.
* Due to time restrictions, you will not be able to visit inside the famous locations.
* Please inquire for arrangements to accommodate larger groups than 4.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Tony is very knowledgeable on the history of Nashville has lots of interesting stories. We had a great time seeing the sights with him.