Explore Music City with a Local Guide
This tour covers the hot spots of the sights and sounds of the historic city of music. Included in the tour is visits to Music Row, Country Music Hall of Fame, RCA Studio B (home of over 100 top ten hits by Elvis Presley), Historic Ryman Auditorium (along with the alley between the auditorium where songwriters used to showcase songs), Johnny Cash and Patsy Cline Museum, Willie Nelson and Friends Museum, a few homes of the stars and Musicians Hall of Fame.
Nashville, though typically thought of as a Country music center, has distinguished itself as a center for all music genres. Visitors will be introduced to and experience the world of popular music and the giants who create it. One feels the presence of greatness in RCA Studio B, where so many blockbuster hits were recorded. The artifacts (which include effects, instruments and clothing) give life to the narrative of American music.
We'll meet at your accommodations in Nashville.
During our tour, we'll visit:
- Meet go to Country Music Hall of Fame
- Country Music Hall of Fame (self guided)
- Music City Center
- Hatch Show Print
- Studio B
- Ryman Auditorium
- Music Row
- Musicians Hall of Fame
- Homes of the Stars
- Grand Ole Opry
Customers may request additional or substitute locations.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hopefully, it will begin at your hotel entrance, or another location may be requested.
End location: Hopefully, it will end at your hotel entrance, or another location may be requested.
Duration: 13 hours
Customers will be transported in a Dodge Ram 2500.
- My time and service as your private guide.
- Some printed materials are included in tour cost
Estimated Local Cash Needed
120 USD - - Meals, or any other food or drink
We can visit various museums, but these are all optional costs:
- Admissions to the Musicians hall of Fame
- Admissions to Studio B
- Admissions to the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Admissions to Johnny Cash Museum
- Any meals, or other food or drink
- Admission to sites and tickets to Grand Ole Opry is not included in tour cost.
- Any personal purchases and expenses are not included.