Explore the best of the Music City with a Local Guide
Nashville is a beautiful, growing, world class city. Participants will discover the wonderful and historic aspects that make the city great. You will see some of the most important sites pertaining to the American music industry, the Civil War, President Andrew Jackson and other important American developments.
You will see buildings, landscapes and artifacts that contributed to making America great, as well as the complicated racial challenges peculiar to the American South. This tour tries to give an overview experience of Greater Nashville, Tennessee.
- Tennessee Capitol
- The Parthenon
- The Hermitage
- Ryman Auditorium
- Country Music Hall of Fame, Music City Center, Hatch Show Print
- Music Row
- Opryland USA
*Customers may request addition sites and locations to substitute.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hopefully it will begin at your hotel entrance. Other locations may be requested.
End location: Ideally, it will end at your hotel, but other locations would be considered, also.
Duration: 4 hours
Traffic, and the time travelers might linger at a particular interest may vary the duration of the tour.
Customers will be transported in A Dodge Ram 2500
- My time and service as your private guide
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
85 USD - - Lunch, or any other food or drink
- We have options to tour the various sites (The Parthenon, The Hermitage, etc), all of which have various levels of access at different prices. You can see as much or as little as you like, but I would recommend having between $70 - $100 USD for admissions.
- Any food or drink
- Entrance fees to museums, etc.
- Any personal purchases or expenses