Guided Tour for Exploring Jeju's iconic places
This is my own pick for a comprehensive 3 days tour of Jeju island, allowing you to discover the main highlights of the island in 3 days.
Jeju island is 3 times bigger than Seoul, so a 3-days tours is most recommended for you to fully explore the island.
Basically, Jeju tour should go on 3 parts of Jeju basis : west, south and east, each of which has its own features and different faces.
Through this tour, you can visit iconic natural sites along with cultural touch and signature food, circling the island in my spacious and comfortable car.
Background stories and technical information will be told at each destination.
Often you may be bumped into by unexpected wonder and beauty of nature or warm-hearted locals.
If you want, I can focus more in certain areas if you like!
Just let me know and I will customize the itinerary to your desires.
Make it clear first where you want to visit and do!
I can create any schedules just for you.
# 3 day Tour (west / south / east)
Day 1 : West
- Airport or Hotel pick-up
- Dragon pond & Dragon Head Rock or Jeju Natural History Museum
- Driving along the west coastal road with popular sites
- Hamdam beach trail
- Hyupjae beach trail (Hallim park is optional)
- O'sulloc Green tea farm or Suwolbong tuff ring : UNESCO site
- Mt. Songak & Dragon Head coast : UNESCO site
- Back to hotel
Day 2 : South
- Gentle morning hiking of Oreum on the way to the south
- Jeju Green Tea Maze Park or other wished sites
- Jusangjeoli, Columnar jointed lava cliff : UNESCO site
- Cheojeyeon waterfall or Cheonjiyeon, Jeongbang waterfall (pick one)
- Seogwipo local market & Artist's street
- Back to hotel
Day 3 : East
- Jeju Stone Culture Park or Sangumburi or Jeolmul forest
- Seongeup Folk Village
- Seongsan Sunrise Peak : UNESCO site with Haenyeo, Women divers' show
- Driving along the most beautiful coast
- Manjang lava tube : UNESCO site
* Any places and activities can be customized.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At Airport or Hotel, anywhere you want
End location: Back to your hotel or airport, anywhere you want
Duration: 3 days
Tour per day takes around 8 hours.
For the east, the distance from destination to destination is quite far.
So, long driving time need to be expected.
The size of Jeju is 3 times bigger than Seoul!
Modern, clean and spacious Minivan with top gears (Kia Grand Carnival 2013) holding up to 6~ 7 people
- English speaking driver & tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from and back to where you are
- Gasoline & Parking fee
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100000 KRW - Meals : 10,000 ~ 20,000 KRW per person
Beverage or coffee : less than 10,000 KRW per person
Admission : for public, 2,000 KRW per person
for private, 6,000 ~ 20,000 KRW per person
- Meals & Beverage
- Admission fee (Tickets)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I had a wonderful time on this tour. Lydia had an energetic and positive attitude that made me feel welcome to jeju Island from the start. She made some changes to the tour so it suited me better. Dont know alot about Korean food so I trusted Lydia. I was surprised how good it was (I have a hard time trying new food). I would gladly recommend Lydia to others going to jeju.