Explore Ho Chi Minh City with a Private Guide
This amazing city will attract all travellers in Vietnam. This young and active city will make you surprised at the traffic, local lifestyle, food and drink, tourist attractions. . .
With total area is just over 2000km2, this city is divided into many parts as local food areas, local markets, local cafe areas, local office styles, local rich areas. . .
As a local guide, I will listen carefully and re-arrange your itinerary and suggestion to fit your timetable to explore the city as you wish:
+ The historical sites: Reunification Palace, War Museum, History Museum…
+ The architecture buildings: City Hall, Opera House, Central Post Office…
+ The religion sites: Thien Hau Temple, Jade Emperor Pagoda…
+ The local areas: Dist 7, Binh Thanh Dist…
- Hotel Pick up
- Visit Lady Temple - the first temple in district 5 in Ho Chi Minh City
- War Museum - the collection of the most important history part of Ho Chi Minh City
- Hundred years buildings: Opera House, City Central Post Office, Notre Dame Church. . .
- Freetime for shopping at Ben Thanh Market, XQ Hand Embroidery Store. . .
- Hotel Drop off
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel lobby
End location: Hotel lobby
Duration: 4 hours
Private Car applied for 1 - 3 pax
Private Mini Bus applied for 4 pax and over
- Tour Guide
- Private Car/Mini Bus
- Entrance Ticket for War Museum
- Mineral Water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 USD - to buy gifts for family, relatives, friends...
- Any personal purchases or expenses
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Hung was very informative and had a great sense of humour. Thoroughly enjoyed our time with him today and learned a lot from him on our first visit to Saigon. And we enjoyed his singing after our visit to Green Land Park.