a Half Day Private Tour with an experienced Local Guide
Your day will start by briefly pausing at Srah Srang, the King's Baths - a large reservoir still containing water today. From here it's only a short walk to the sprawling labyrinth of the Buddhist temple Banteay Kdei.
Our next stop, Ta Prohm, gained its 21st Century fame from the movie Tomb Raider featuring Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft. Today, with Lara long gone, this temple is on the itinerary of most visitors and rightfully so. Many corners of Ta Prohm showcase an intricate relationship between the roots of Spung tree (Tetrameles Nudiflora) and ancient stones covered in moss. Truly a photographer's paradise, don't miss the opportunity to capture your own explorer's moments.
A driver and I will go to pick up you at hotel.
• Sites you will visit:
Roots and trees
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at hotel.
End location: Back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Private comfortable transportation with A/C
- A Professional English Speaking Tourist Guide
- Private transportation with A/C, and a driver
- 2 bottles of pure drinking water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
45 USD 1 = 4000 RIEL - Temple Pass
- Temple Pass
• I am not a driver, but my driven tours will include a private driver
• Children under 12 must show passport to the temple ticket controllers
• I am not a doctor or a nurse but I always have a first aid kits in my bag.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
The tour was exceptional. The tour was informative and help. He gave me time to take picture. He was willing to answer all my question. A great knowledge of history. There are so great surprises on the tour.