1 Day Tour from Cancun / Riviera Maya
Experience One of the 7 Wonders of the world: Chichen Itza, Impressive Monument of 2 Great Cultures of America: Maya & Toltec.
Admire the Magnificent Pyramid of Kukulcan, The largest Mayan Ball Game in the World, The Sacred Cenote, The Temple of Skulls, The Observatory, etc…
Enjoy a delicious regional & international buffet.
Swim in a Beautiful "Cenote" (entrances to the Longest Underground Rivers in the world) and admire the amazing geological formations of the península of Yucatan.
Visit the Colonial Village of Valladolid, denominated as Magical Town, admire the Old XVI Century Church built with the same stones taken from the Mayan Temples, Visit The City Hall with its Murals, The Main Plaza and walk around this Typical Mexican Village.
Me, your Private Guide will be there to give you full explanations about every place we visit, always flexible to keep the itinerary at your own pace and rhythm, to recommend you where to eat and shop, and to make sure you will have the best day of your vacations
- 07:30 hrs: Pick up at your Meeting Point
- 09:30 hrs: Arrival to the Colonial Village of Valladolid and visit
- 10:45 hrs: Depart to Cenote
- 11:00 - 12:00 hrs: Free time in Cenote
- 12:00 hrs: Depart from Cenote
- 12:30 hrs: Arrival for lunch
- 13:20 hrs: Continue to Chichen Itza
- 13:30 hrs: Arrival to Chichen Itza
- 13:30 - 16:00 hrs: Chichen Itza Guided tour
- 16:00 hrs: Depart from Chichen Itza back to your hotel
- 18:30 hrs: Approximate arrival to hotel
Logistics may change according to the guide's advice or security reasons.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up place:
We can arrange a Pick up location directly at your hotel in Cancun / Riviera Maya or your Cruise Terminal, or other.
End location: Drop off:
This will be at the same place of pick up or at a previously arranged location.
Duration: 11 hours
*We can also adjust the length of the tour and pick up times according to your wishes.
1st Class van with A/C for up to 7 persons.
This tour is priced for up to 5 people, but my van can accommodate up to 7, with a little less free space. Please contact me for the details.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
600 In mexican pesos - Approximate prices* per person you will have to pay:
- Entrance to Chichen Itza**: $ 15 USD
- Entrance to Cenote: $ 6 USD
- Buffet (beverage not included) $ 12 USD
- Extra cash for souvenirs, and other expenses
*Subject to change without previous notice
** Discounts on Chichen Itza may apply at ticket office for children under 9 years old.
I am a certified guide, and have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Great tour !! Erhard was fantastic , prompt, efficient, knowledgeable, helpful and flexible. Had a fantastic day, saw a lot in a short window of time I had and it was a lovely comfortable experience. I'd highly recommend him !