My name is Eleftheria but my friends and you call me Freedom or Liberty cause this is the meaning of my name.
I really love my job and of course my fellow-my suitcase. I spend my free time with my family, pet, books and friends.
As a Licensed Tour Guide I am traveling a lot around Greece but you will find me mostly in Volos city where I live.
I am working as a Licensed Tour Guide since 2015 after my training by the Greek Ministry of Tourism.
My previous studies in the science of Archaeology in the Universities of Thessaloniki and Rhodes Island challenged me to understand deeper the ancient and modern Greek lifestyle. After my studies I worked with children through special educational projects of Greek Museums. While working there I touched their mindset and needs. This was a life-changing experience to me because I realized that I LOVE to explain our History, Archaeological sites, Nature and Greek Lifestyle to anyone who is interested.
I am waiting for you in my special areas in order to show you the authentic Greece! I'm happy to customize my tours according to your preferences.
- Official License to guide in Greece since 2015 with an ID number provided by the Greek Ministry of Tourism
- Certification in Museum Education (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
- Certification "Accessibility in culture and people with special needs" (University of Thessaly)
- Bachelor Degree in Archaeology and History of Art (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki)
- Master Degree in Archaeology of the Eastern Mediterranean (University of the Aegean)
- HeriQ: Heritage Story Telling - Qualitative Interpretation (University of the Aegean)
I am a licensed guide so I don't have any restriction.