Explore the beauty of Cape Point and Peninsula with your own Local Guide
Take a leisurely exploration of the amazing scenery and fascinating wildlife of the Cape Peninsula on this flexible private tour.
We will drive the spectacular coastal road to Cape Point via the spectacular Chapmans Peak, spot wildlife at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and visit the Boulders Penguin Colony where you will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with the African Penguins which are now classified as an endangered species.
Available for Friday bookings only (should you wish) I can take you on a market experience of Hout Bay Market. This local experience means you can enjoy the variety of food offerings at the market, live music, shop for South African memorabilia and locally made gifts. Friday option means that the tour starts later.
- Pick up and drop-off from your hotel, airport, cruise terminal
- Travel along scenic coastal roads past Camps Bay, Llandudno, Hout Bay (option of visiting Duiker Island and to see the Seals)
- Beautiful Chapmans Peak drive, stopping to take pictures
- Spend leisure time at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Travel to Boulders beach and have a close encounter with African penguins, famous for being home to a colony of 3000 African penguins
- Lunch at Simon's town (own expense), an attractive, Victorian town with a pretty naval harbour or lunch at equally lovely Kalk Bay
-Scenic route passing Fish Hoek, Kalk bay and Muizenberg on the way back to your chosen location
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up at your hotel, airport, cruise terminal or any other convenient location to you.
End location: I will drop you off at your hotel, airport, cruise terminal or any other convenient location to you.
Duration: 8 hours
Private air-conditioned SUV, 2017, Mazda CX5.
I can also arrange bigger vehicles for larger groups. This will involve an additional cost. Please contact me for the details and a quote.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 Rand - The amount is the estimated lunch amount needed.
As a registered guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kabelo was very welcoming and knowledgeable guide. We had such a great day exploring the coastal regions of Cape Town and had such fun with him. He took us the the most scenic and best lunch my wife still raves about the fresh shrimp!! We fully recommend Kabelo with the utmost confidence as a tour guide. Mike and Audrey