Full day Exploration Tour for walking and experiencing traditional and futuristic places in Tokyo
In the course of this full day tour, we'll get to explore both the past and present of Tokyo, and see how the combination of traditional and futuristic ideas come together to comprise modern day Japan.
This unique tour can surely meet your interest in getting a taste of exciting mixture of traditional and nostalgic Asian architectures like Asakusa, Kanda in beautiful harmony with futuristic buildings such as the man-made island of Odaiba and Akihabara. You can also have an exciting and amusing experience in a VR Park in Shibuya.
- Meet at your hotel
- Odaiba (stroll around futuristic town looking down beautiful Rainbow Bridge over Tokyo Bay)
- Take boat to Asakusa from Odaiba or Hinode Sanbashi
- Asakusa (stroll around temple and Nakamise shopping street, enjoy traditional lunch)
- Akihabara and Kanda Myojin shrine (walk around modern street and power spot shrine)
- VR experience in Shibuya (30 mins for each guest)
- Roppongi Hills (enjoy viewing picturesque scenery at observatory)
- Disband at your hotel, or any convenient place for you.
As an alternative route from Odaiba to Asakusa, in case that there is no timely boat available at Odaiba, we will take train from Odaiba station to Hinode station and walk for 5 minutes to Hinode Sanbashi pier to take a boat for Asakusa. More boats are available in Hinode sanbashi. It depends on departure time at Odaiba.
There is further alternative train/subway route available from Odaiba to Asakusa If you do not like to take a boat journey.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel or cruise terminal or any convenient place for you.
If you'd like to be met at the airport. there will be an additional cost for my transportation. Please contact me before booking for a quote.
End location: I will see you off at your hotel or cruise or any convenient place for you.
Duration: 8 hours
The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, traffic, etc.
We use subways, trains and boat.
If you want to take a car, it is possible to arrange a taxi.
- My time and service as your private guide.
- Pick up and see off at your hotel
- Transportation fee of guide
Estimated Local Cash Needed
8000 JPY - Transportation fee by mainly using subways, other trains would be about 1500 JPY per person.
Boat cruise fee from Odaiba or Hinode Sanbashi to Asakusa would be 1560 JPY per person.
Lunch fee would be about 1200 - 1500 JPY.
VR Park Tokyo in Shibuya costs 3500 JPY for playing.
- Your lunch, drink, snacks and souvenirs
- Your transportation fee
- Your admission fee to VR Park in Shibuya
- Any personal purchases or expenses
If you'd like to be met at the airport, there will be an extra cost for my transportation.
Please contact me with your arrival details before bookings, and I can provide a quote.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle. I also can arrange for a separate car and driver.