Visit three world heritage monuments.Taj Mahal,Agra fort & fatehpur sikri.
This is based of Mughal's history & architect tour. In this tour You can visit all three world heritage monuments of Agra( by UNESCO ). Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur sikri (45 km from Agra) the deserted capital, made of red sand stone, built by third Mughal emperor Akber,
This tour is best to explore Indo-Islamic architect.
***CUSTOMIZE - I can create a customized tour for you in case you have special request.
Meet up in morning at your palace in Agra.
First understand History/culture narrated by me about over Mughal dynasty to understand their architecture Than to visit.
1. first visit Taj mahal, one of the seven wonder of the word. Built by the fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaj mahal. Took twenty two years to build by twenty thousand workers. also known as a symbol of love.
2. Visit Marble inlaid demonstration.
3. Then visit Agra fort, a world heritage site, built by Emperor Akber, governed from here the mughal empire. explore the indo-islamic architect here. over night in hotel
4. journey to deserted city 'Fatehpur sikri site' (45 km. from Agra city which takes One hour to reach). Emperor Akber sifted his capital from Agra to here in 1571 AD. for a holy saint 'sufi saikh salim chisti' . It is made of local red sand stone. You can explore here 'Akberi style of architect'.
5. Come back to Agra. or onward journey from here. (If you are going to Jaipur city).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: as per your Choice in Agra city.
End location: as per your Choice in Agra city.
Duration: 10 hours
By nice large Toyota Innova suv car With AC.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2500 Rupee - entrances of monuments per person.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I'm an academic, so I have extremely high standards when it comes to guides. I cannot recommend Mohd more strongly. He was an excellent guide and more importantly a thoughtful, curious, and empathetic person. We wish we could have spent our entire 2.5 weeks in India traveling with Mohd. Strongly recommended for intellectually curious travelers who are interested in history and culture. Most importantly he is trustworthy, which for us was the #1 challenge in India.