Visit 03 world heritage monuments of Agra ( Taj Mahal / Agra fort / fatehpur sikri )
This is a full day tour of Agra city, based of Mughal's history & architects, in this tour You can visit all three world heritage monuments of Agra ( by UNESCO ). Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur sikri (45 km from Agra) the deserted capital, made of red sand stone, built by third Mughal emperor Akber,
This tour is best to explore Indo-Islamic architect.
***CUSTOMIZE - I can create a customized tour for you in case you have special request & will be as per your given tour plan.
Meet up in morning at your palace in Agra.
First understand History/culture narrated by me about over Mughal dynasty to understand their architectures.
1. first visit Taj mahal, one of the seven wonder of the word. Built by the fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaj mahal. Took twenty two years to build by twenty thousand workers. also known as a symbol of love.
2. Visit Marble inlaid demonstration.
3. Then visit Agra fort, a world heritage site, built by Emperor Akber, governed from here the mughal empire. explore the indo-islamic architect here. over night in hotel
4. Later on journey to deserted city 'Fatehpur sikri site' (45 km. from Agra city which takes One hour to reach). Emperor Akber sifted his capital from Agra to here in 1571 AD. for a holy saint 'sufi saikh salim chisti' . It is made of local red sand stone. You can explore here 'Akberi style of architect'.
5. Come back to Agra. or onward journey from here. (If you are going to Jaipur city).
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 10 hours
By nice large Toyota Innova suv car With AC.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2500 Rupee - entrances of monuments per person.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Mohd was incredibly knowledge and really kind. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone. He was also accommodating to what we wanted to see.