This is a private guided tour (Explained history by me) of Taj mahal & fort without car .
This tour as is for those who already have access to a vehicle.
Visit Tour of TAJ MAHAL & Agra fort guided (Explanation of history) by me.
* Meet up with you & drive to Taj mahal, A white marble tomb built in 1631 - 48 in Agra, by Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan for his beloved wife, Mumtaj mahal (Arjuman Banu Begum).
Know Why Taj mahal is took 22 years to build by 22 thousand artists etc ?
Later visit world heritage monument by UNESCO, Agra fort built by third Mughal emperor Akber known as a 'Akber the Great'. The first Mughal ruler who married with Rajpoot princess Jhoda Bai. here you can see beautiful palaces, arches, walls, court and gardens.
*** Recently my guide tour is given to: Ms. Lori Robinson (General of Air force, USA) in Feb-16.
* On arrival to Agra city, Welcome by Tour Guide.
* start time is 9 am. but it is a flexible time as per your choice.
* First visit to one of the wonder of the world 'TAJ MAHAL' also known as a symbol of love, built by fifth Mughal emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal. It took 22 years to built by 20 thousand workers. Here you can explore Indo-Islamic architect.
* Visit marble inlaid demonstration, Art of Taj Mahal by the same descendants who built the Taj Mahal.
* Lunch break in a restaurant or hotel.
* later visit Agra fort built by the third Mughal Emperor Akber also known as a 'Akber the Great'. The first Mughal ruler who did marriage with Hindu 'Rajpoot' princess Jhoda Bai. Here you can explore Indo-Islamic architect with Emperor Akber's style of architect, beautiful palaces, arches, walls, court and gardens, etc.
* After that back to hotel or onward journey.
*Tour End. *
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel lobby or any palace where you want to meet.
End location: anywhere where you want to leave in city.
Duration: 5 hours
This tour as is, is for customers who already have access to a vehicle.
In case you need me to arrange a vehicle for this tour, please do not book this tour, contact me by clicking the "Request Change" button and I can create a customized tour link for you with transportation price included.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Rupee - for all entrances.per person.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Mohd is possibly one of the best tour guides I have ever had the privilege to experience - I say this from my experience with tour guides around the world. His tit bits on history was amazing. He was able to garner our levels of interest and give us a very comprehensive experience. His ability to endear himself, his thoughtfulness, his intuition on what to say when, these money can't buy. It was an absolute pleasure to have experienced Agra with him. Sreeja (India) & Simon (Vancouver), Sep 2018