A private tour through the heart of Surabaya, Indonesia
During this 4 hours city tour you will have the chance to explore Surabaya, along with it's history, culture and food.
Together, with me as your private guide we will visit historical buildings, Temples, Arabtown, Chinatown, and you will have the chance to try some of our delicious fruit and types of food you might never tried.
This tour is perfect for those travellers who want to experience and learn new things about our culture, history, the way people live, and really feel the difference from what you might see in your own country.
If you have a group larger than 6 please let me know as I may be able to arrange a larger vehicle and a customized tour.
- Pick up at any location in surabaya
- Visit Arab street, islamic religion heritage
- Visit House of sampoerna (Tobacco Museum)
- Visit Buddhist temple
- Visit Majapahit hotel (historical building)
- Lunch at local restaurant (*4 stars menu)
*note : If you have any further queries or special request, please do not hesitate to contact me*
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up at any location you want in Surabaya, including the cruise ship terminal if you are arriving by ship.
End location: I will drop you off at any location you want in Surabaya.
Duration: 4 hours
Using Japanese car (Toyota Inova/Toyota avanza/mitsubishi outlander) All airconditioned, and comfortable. For groups larger than 6, please send me a message as I may be able to arrange a larger vehicle for you.
- My services as a private guide for 4 hrs.
- Transportation (free transfer to anywhere you want in the city)
- Lunch (4 stars menu)
- 1 bottle mineral water per person
- Parking fees
- Bonus local fruit/local snack
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150000 IDR - Approximate cost for entrance to museums. You may decide to bring more cash for personal items and souvenirs.
- Entrance tickets to any museums or attractions.
- Personal items such as souvenirs are not included.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Stanley is an excellent tour guide. He is friendly and very knowledgeable. His English is excellent and he is flexible as well as attentive to details. We highly recommend him for any tours in Java.