Explore galleries, street art and quality food tasting on the same day!
We're lucky enough to live in a city that's surrounded by lush greenery and mountains, treats us to beautiful beaches, and also has a vibrant city life. However, there's another aspect to HK's gorgeous aesthetics which can be overlooked - its creative and whimsical street art.
All over the city, you'll see walls, shutters and entire buildings covered in incredible street art. Some of the pieces are 'in your face' and full of colours, whilst others are a little more discreet and can be harder to find.
- Old Town Houses, Madera Hollwood, Bruce Lee, Fox, Printing Company, Hopare.
- Tai Cheong Bakery - famous egg tart.
- Kung Lee Herbal Tea Shop - traditional sugar cane juice.
- Holly wood road art galleries.
- Cat street (Antique market).
- Green Ginkgo Tea Salon - claims to be first Hong Kong's first hand-brew tea bar serving Japanese teas.
- PMQ - a hub for design and creative industries.
- Kau Kee Restaurant - famous dished are Beef Brisket Noodles.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel
End location: Your hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Walking and public transportation
English-speaking Chinese Chief Experience Officer (CEO)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
900 HKD - - Foods and drinks
- Public transportation
- Foods and drinks
- Entrance fee (if any)