A private full day tour fully customised to your own interests.
This is a great day out with a variety of things to see and do. After driving over Britain's biggest bridge, The Queensferry Crossing if you are a fan of Outlander our first stop will be Falkland, home to Mrs Bairds guesthouse. Keen golfers may want to miss this and head directly to St Andrews, home of golf. Here you can take a walking tour of The Old Course, visit the British Golf Museum or just have your photo taken on the Swilcan Bridge. For whisky enthusiasts nearby Kingsbarns Distillery offers tours and tastings. We return to Edinburgh passing through some of the picturesque fishing villages on the East Neuk of Fife stopping if you wish for fish and chips at the multi award winning Anstruther Fish Bar.
- Pickup from arranged meeting point
- Drive north over the Queensferry Crossing Bridge
- Option to visit historic village of Falkland
- Travel onwards to St Andrews with choice of points of interest to visit
- Option to take tour of Kingsbarns distillery
- Return to pickup up point via fishing villages of Fife
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - Hotels
- Cruise liner terminals
- Transport hubs
End location: Return to pick up point unless otherwise agreed.
Duration: 8 hours
The option to take part on the walking tour of the Old Course is only available from March 25th to October 1.
Mercedes Vito licensed taxi, registered 2016
Free wifi access
Taxis have full unrestricted access to the city's Greenways. (Public transport express lanes)
- Private full day tour of St Andrews and Fife in a Mercedes Vito licensed taxi
- Services of professional driver guide
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 GBP - Entrance fees
lunch and or refreshments if desired
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Lunch and/or refreshments
- Personal purchases
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
David was absolutely amazing! We fell in love with him immediately! Very personable and easy to talk to and full of knowledge! We had done an amazing tour of Edinburgh the day before with one David's colleagues and wanted to see more of the countryside this day . Not knowing exactly what we wanted to see, David took the lead and we had a fabulous day. This is about my 6th time i have used Tours by locals and I have an outstanding experience every Time! I'm sold on this group!