Explore the highlights of Provence around Toulon
From the port of Toulon (where I was born) we explore the most beautiful places along the sea and inland.
Street farmers market, amazing breathtaking views, typical quaint villages, wine country & wine tasting.
An interesting touch of Provence life, fantastic colors, beautiful vineyards. . . A paradise for photographers
- After I pick you up at the port we drive to Sanary sur Mer, street market, try local products, very beautiful little port
- the panoramic road over the famous Callanques of cassis, the most amazing views
- Cassis, lunch, optional boat excursion to the Callanques
- Le Castellet medieval village among the vineyards, so charming
- If we have time, visit an olive mill
- back to the cruise port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Port of Toulon
End location: Port of Toulon
Duration: 8 hours
Duration depends on your cruise schedule. Usually in Toulon it's 8.30 am-4.30 pm
In any case I always adapt the tour so you are on time back to the port.
a/c 7 seater van
My service as a tour guide/driver
Parking & tolls
1 wine tasting (optional)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
80 Euros - Lunch
Boat excursion (optional)
Local products (wine, olive oil...)
Your lunch & drinks
Optional activities like the boat excursion in Cassis (16€/pers)
I am not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of the historical monuments.