Religious Heritage, Museums / Culture, First Time Visitor
Kid Friendly: Yes. Visitors of all ages are welcome in Sagrada Família
The church has facilities for wheelchairs such as lift and ramps
Maximum travelers: 9
Spanish (fluent), Italian (fluent), French (fluent), Catalan (fluent), English (fluent)
Gaudi's masterpiece, the flagship of Gaudi's works, the most visited monument in Spain
You will get the most of the 2 hours as I am a real expert in Gaudí, the most famous architect in history. Let's have a walking loop around the 4 façades for a better understanding of the basilica before getting inside the complex. Once inside we will visit the central nave, the museums, and the school. An unforgettable experience. Don't miss the chance of getting along with an expert in Gaudí, and a writer of guidebooks on Gaudí.
- Leet's meet outside the souvenir shop of the temple, by Marina/Mallorca's corner.
- Outside façades of the Nativity (1930), Apse (1894), Passion (1977) and Glory (unfinished).
- Central nave (2010).
- Museum of Gaudí's models (underground).
- Museum of liturgical objects designed by Gaudí (west aisle).
- School (1909).
- End of tour in the exit through the souvenir shop by Marina/Mallorca's corner.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you outside the souvenir shop of Sagrada Familia near the corner of Marina and Mallorca Streets, and I will show a badge with my name TATE C.
End location: The tour will end in the Basilica of Sagrada Familia in the place that better suits you.
Duration: 2 hours
This is a walking tour.
- My time and service as your guide.
- As the entrance tickets are included in this tour, you will get personal private guiding inside and outside the church.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2 euros - You won't need to pay any additional charges as the admission tickets are included in the price, but if you wish to reach the temple by taxi, the standard drive in the city centre is of 10€ for four people.
If you wish to have a coffee before/after the tour, you can calculate 2€. For a meal a standard menu price could be of 25€.
Extra expenses may be a coffee or some souvenirs if you wish to round off the tour in the surrounding shopping & leisure area.
I don't have any restriction.