The pearl of the Andalucia mountain that keep the soul of the region
Ronda is the one the most historic cities in Spain which its stunning location on a mountain, perched on top of high gorges that provide one of the very must-shoot spots of our nation. It is famous because ravine of vertigo, meander through the serpentine streets of the historic center to discover sacred structures like the Church of Santa Mari. We will discover its famous bullring, the footprint of many romantic travelers, Bandoleros and the popular writer story of Hemingway or Orson Wells. Ronda is full of surprises.
Our tour offers several options besides the visit to Ronda:
- Option 1: Visit a town of the white villages Setenil or Zahara, enjoying the ancient architecture, the chill out atmosphere far from the city and experiencing how to make olive oil in the oldest olive mills.
- Option 2: Head to the Sangre de Ronda winery to taste some great local wines.
- Option 3: Learn with an expert about bulls cattle on a real farm in the countryside around Ronda
- Option 4: Visit Granada.
- Private van trip Seville - Ronda (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Walking tour in Ronda
- Drive from Ronda to Zahara de la Sierra (45 minutes)
- Private walking tour in Zahara, the castle and millstone
- Drive from Zahara de la Sierra to your place in Seville (45 minutes).
- Drive from Seville to Ronda (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Private walking tour in Ronda
- Wine tasting
- Drive to your place in Seville.
- Private van trip Seville - Ronda (1 hour 30 minute)
- Walking tour in Ronda
- Drive from Ronda to Bull Farm in Utrera (1 hour)
- Visit the bull farm
- Back to Seville (30 minutes)
From Sevilla To Ronda
Drive to Granada and visit the city
Back to Sevilla.
* If you like, we can stop in wherever place to take pictures during our journey.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel, cruise terminal or any other convenient location in Seville.
*There are certain areas forbidden for pick up by car. Please inquire me for more details.
End location: Back to your hotel, cruise terminal or any other convenient location in Seville.
Duration: 9 hours
From 25 to 30 of May there is the Festival Romantic Ronda where there is the reenactment of the Napoleon Invasion, Bandoleros, and romantic travelers from the XIX century. Since we are going to visit this event, we will need one hour more.
8 seater Peugeot Expert Combi
Aircon, heating, radio, comfortable spacious brand new vehicle, microphone incorpated for the guide.
- A 7 seater van (fuel, parking, English speaking driver, insurance, etc.)
- My Services as your Tour guide during the whole full day tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euros - For drinks, tapas and personal expenses.
If you choose Option 1 of the itinerary, 25 euros extra per person;
2nd Option: 40 euros additional per person for the wine tasting;
3rd Option: the bull farm tour costs 60 euros extra per person;
4th Option: 70 euros extra per person.