A walking tour through the history of the Ancient Rome - Skip the line admission fees included
This is a Colosseum and Roman Forum tour with skip-the-line access that will make you avoid long lines and directly immerge inside the history of the Ancient Rome.
The Colosseum is by far the most celebrated building in Rome today. Learn about the history of the monument and the gladiatoral spectacles.
Once outside the Colosseum, we will visit the Roman Forum to see the ruins of Ancient Rome's social and political center.
- Visit of the Colosseum and enjoy the panoramic view
- The Palatine Hill and Via Triumphalis on the other side.
- The Velian Hill, the Arch of Titus and up to the Palatine Hill one of the most ancient parts of the city.
- The Roman Forum, the Basilica of Maxentius, the House of Vestals, the Temple of Antoninus and Faustina and the Altar of Caesar.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Outside 'Colosseo' Metro Station next to the green newspaper box
End location: Piazza Venezia
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
- My private guidance for the entire duration of the tour
- Skip the line admission fees
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 EUR - Souvenir and drinks
- Any kind of transportation (it can be arranged on demand)
All my tours can be customized to meet your needs, please send me your inquiry and I will make an itinerary just for you!