Explore the Southwest of Jeju Island with a local guide!
This is one-day highlight for tourists who have limited stay on Jeju including cruise passengers.
This tour basically lasts for 8 hours, covering the natural highlights in the southwestern parts of Jeju.
The destinations are mostly UNESCO designated sites, but if you want, some fun sites like teddy bear museums, 3D optical illusion museums, K-drama filming site or Drama world etc. could be added or replaced with original ones.
The western part of Jeju is most populated area with many natural and cultural assets as well as great local restaurants with a variety of unique menus like seafood or pork barbeque etc.
In the west, you can encounter wonderful nature like wide spreading field filled with local vegetables surrounded by Jeju's typical fences made of volcanic rocks, turquoise green ocean and gentle sloped small volcanoes.
Don't miss this chance to explore and be faced with a different type of locality of Korea.
One day highlight for Southwest of Jeju
- Driving along the west coast road : drop by some fantastic coastal sites
- Hyeopjae beach and typical village with endemic cacti
- Lunch : recommended or wished menu
- Suwolbong UNESCO site & O'sulloc green tea farm
- Mt. Sanbang and Dragon Head Tuff ring UNESCO site (weather permitting)
- Jusanggeoli, a columnar jointed lava cliff : UNESCO site
- Cheonjeyeon waterfall
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport or hotels or Cruise terminal
End location: Wherever you want : airport, hotels, cruise terminal
Duration: 8 hours
Traffic, weather conditions and luch menu could affect the duration of tour.
- Minivan of 7 seaters with automated system
- English speaking guide
- Parking fee
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50000 KRW - - Lunch : 10,000 ~ 20,000 KRW per person
- Beverage or drinks : less than 10,000 KRW
- Admission for UNESCO sites : 2,000 KRW
- Admission for private sites : from 6,000 ~ to 20, 000 KRW
But, credit cards available for every case
- Meals & Beverage
- Admission fee