I started my adventure in the tourism industry as a freelance, conducting guided sightseeing tours in Provence and winery tours in the area. To date I have been guiding since 2015, providing a high standard of service and a unique experience to all my customers.
I am an enthusiastic person and I love Provence, where I have lived for many years.
As I provide visits of Cassis, Marseille or Aix en Provence, I always take time to do stop to scenic viewpoints for dramatic views and interesting historical facts.
Feedback and reviews of my customers describe me as a humorous, flexible and courteous person as well as a safe driver! I am trilingual native French and fluent English and Italian.
All my tours can be customized to meet your needs, so feel free to message me if you have any special request.
A Recent Review of this guide
Hi. We just wanted to reach out and let you know what a fabulous time we had with Olivier on our Bandol Wine tour. We felt that he was exactly the right guide for our group. Olivier has an awesome sense of humor, great local information, and was willing to answer our many many questions. He put us all completely at ease and we especially enjoyed lunch with him - his stories, the view, the wonderful food and wine made for a perfect afternoon.
- Professional driver license, according to the French regulation for people transportation for touristic purposes
- Permanent free access to ship piers of the Marseille Cruise Port Enclosure
- First-aid certificate PSC1 delivered by firefighters of Marseille district (2015)
- Degrees in science (University of Paris)
- I am not able to guide you inside of the museums or historical monuments.
- I can only guide in English, Italian and French.