I started my adventure in the tourism industry as a freelance, conducting guided sightseeing tours in Provence and winery tours in the area. Now I have been guiding for about 3 years, providing a high standard of service and a unique experience to all my customers.
I am an enthusiastic person and I love Provence, where I have lived for many years.
As I provide visits of Cassis, Marseille or Aix en Provence, I always take time to do stop to scenic viewpoints for dramatic views and interesting historical facts.
Feedback and reviews of my customers describe me as a humorous, flexible and courteous person as well as a safe driver! I am trilingual native French and fluent English and Italian.
All my tours can be customized to meet your needs, so feel free to message me if you have any special request.
A Recent Review of this guide
Olivier accepted an unusual assignment to accompany me to a family reunion and to act as an interpreter. He was extremely efficient, professional, and personable. His assistance was indispensable to us, greatly adding to our enjoyment. Highly recommend!
- Professional driver license, according to the French regulation for people transportation for touristic purposes
- Permanent free access to ship piers of the Marseille Cruise Port Enclosure
- First-aid certificate PSC1 delivered by firefighters of Marseille district (2015)
- Degrees in science (University of Paris)
- I am not able to guide you inside of the museums or historical monuments.
- I can only guide in English, Italian and French.