I started my adventure in the tourism industry as a freelance, conducting guided sightseeing tours in Provence and winery tours in the area. Now I have been guiding for about 3 years, providing a high standard of service and a unique experience to all my customers.
I am an enthusiastic person and I love Provence, where I have lived for many years.
As I provide visits of Cassis, Marseille or Aix en Provence, I always take time to do stop to scenic viewpoints for dramatic views and interesting historical facts.
Feedback and reviews of my customers describe me as a humorous, flexible and courteous person as well as a safe driver! I am trilingual native French and fluent English and Italian.
All my tours can be customized to meet your needs, so feel free to message me if you have any special request.
A Recent Review of this guide
Olivier was a fabulous guide. He researched what we wanted to do for certain days and made wonderful recommendations that were pleasing to us. We very much enjoyed our time with him. It was a relaxing tour but we saw all we hoped to see. He took us to places we would never had found on our own and we were able to see things only locals could show us. A very pleasurable experience overall.
- Professional driver license, according to the French regulation for people transportation for touristic purposes
- Permanent free access to ship piers of the Marseille Cruise Port Enclosure
- First-aid certificate PSC1 delivered by firefighters of Marseille district (2015)
- Degrees in science (University of Paris)
- I am not able to guide you inside of the museums or historical monuments.
- I can only guide in English, Italian and French.