Experience Bangkok at your own pace via its public transportation system
A good way to experience Bangkok is by public transport with your own private guide. Starting your full day sightseeing tour with pick up from your hotel, then using a diversity of modes of transportation. Most sightseeing can comfortably be reached by Skytrain (BTS) or Subway (MRT) and river boat transportation.
Before the tour you will discuss your personal wishes and interest on how the tour can cater to your wishes the best way possible. I will suggest you the best places and sites, and create the perfect tour for you.
There are so many things to do in Bangkok, Thailand's capital, the City of Angels or "Krung Thep" in Thai. Bangkok definitely has what it takes to entertain visitors from all origins, either first time or return travelers with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets, and a vibrant lifestyle that has something for everyone. Visiting the City of Angels is the most incredible sensory experience.
Send me a message and get ready to discover this wonderful city!
- I will meet you at your hotel in Bangkok or any other convenient location
- Discover Bangkok at your own pace by using local transportation
- Enjoy a fully customized tour to suit around your unique interests
- After, I will bring you back to your hotel or any other location as previously agreed
Top Attractions and What to do in Bangkok
Old Town Area
- The Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple
- Wat Pho
- Wat Arun
- Anana Samakhom Thorn Hall
- Vimanmek Mansion
- Wat Trimit, Golden Buddha temple
- Wat Saket, Golden Mountain
- Wat Ratchanadda, Loha Prasat
Markets and Street Food
- China Town
- Khao San Road
- Aor Tor Kor Market
- Chatuchak Market
- Jim Thompson's House and Museum
- Sea Life Ocean World
- Madame Tussaud
- Longtail Boat ride along the river and canal
- Bicycle tour
- Thai cooking class/handicraft/massage
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel or any other convenient location in Bangkok with your names printed on a sign of paper
End location: Back to your hotel or as previously agreed
Duration: 8 hours
Within 8 hours of tour duration starting since we meet, until the end of the tour at any of your convenient place in Bangkok.
We will get around Bangkok city by using local public transportation
- Private Tour Guide Service
- All tickets for local transportation for Bangkok trip
- Drinking water and local light snacks
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 USD - For admission fees, lunch and beverage
- All admission fees
- Extra hour
- Your own expense
I'm a licensed guide, and have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was a very fun day, we traveled Bangkok by all the public transportation. Peach was very nice, friendly and helped with my son buying shoes