Guided stroll through Hong Kong's diverse and vibrant g scene - Right Place, Right People(s), Right Timing
In many ways Hong Kong is already one of the most g-friendly cities in Asia. There are g business clusters in several districts, including around Hollywood Road area in Central and Wan Chai on Hong Kong Island, and around Nathan Road in Kowloon across the harbor. Meanwhile, many of the g events of the year take place at the end of the years, during Pink Season. The November/December Hong Kong LGBT Film Festival, the Hong Kong Pride Parade. Other local events include the Mid-October Mr. G Hong Kong contest-the winner represents Hong Kong in the Mr. G World Pageant.
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck; Unparalleled viewing experience at Hong Kong's premier attraction.
- Ozone bar at Ritz Carlton.
- Temple street night market.
- Dinner at Jordan.
- Visit the world longest escalator in Central.
- Street art at hollywood road
- Experience the g bars in Sheung Wan
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Address or Intersection upon your request
End location: Address or Intersection upon your request
Duration: 4 hours
Taxi and metro
- English-speaking Chinese Chief Experience Officer (CEO)
- Explore the LGBT life in Hong Kong
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1500 HKD - Food and drink, Admissions, Taxi
- Bar entrance fee
- Admission fee
- Taxi and Metro
- Snacks and drink
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Roland is an outstanding guide, he is very knowledgeable and presents his tour information in an understandable and professional manner. Great personality!