Private tour - Highlights
Welcome to Kotor!
During this two hours tour you will see all highlights of the Old town like St. Tryphon Cathedral, Maritime museum, St. Lucas's church, medieval palaces. . . We will pass through its narrow streets and wide squares, you will be able to enter its museum, old cathedral and churches. But besides that I will show you other things that makes Kotor so unique such as small streets of the beaten path, great places to eat and much much more.
The schedule and duration of tour can be adjusted to your needs. Let me know if you have any special interests or needs and I will do my best to fulfill your requests.
1. Main city gate - Sea gate - Introduction of Kotor
2. Armory square - Main square of the old town ;
2. Flour Square with its beautiful palaces ;
3. Square of Saint Tryphon with famous St Tryphon Cathedral - Visit of the cathedral (Optional) ;
4. Maritime museum square with Karampana fountain
5. Orthodox churches square (St Lucas and St Nicholas)
6. St Mary's Collegiate Church
7 . The North Gate
8. Main fortress entrance
9. Citadel - photo stop
10. Information - Where to go and what to do during your free time
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: If you are coming with cruise ship i will wait for you at the main port terminal - i will have a sign with your name on it.
If you are coming by the car or if your accommodation is in Kotor i will wait for you in front of the old town main entrance ;
if you are with the car, and if you find it difficult to find parking spot i will help you with that.
This is up to 3 person - maximum - If your accommodation is outside the old town of Kotor i can pick you up and take you to the old town. You will not be charged any additional fees.
End location: Usually it is on the main city square, but it can be any were in the old town - up to your request.
Duration: 2 hours
The day and the time of tour is flexible and is meant to accommodate your schedule and interests.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - Some food and drink, souvenirs.
There are no restrictions and whatever you should need, just tell me and I will try to arrange it!