4-hour guided tour of the Jewish's most famous landmarks, must-sees and all-time hits!
Discover the Jewish history of Mumbai on a half-day tour with an expert guide. Hear about Jewish immigration to Mumbai and visit important sites around the Bollywood city. The history of their arrival in India 2000 years ago, geographical spread, the different sects and their culture.
I will provide you with illustrated handouts and notes to deepen your understanding of India's Jews. Over these 2000 years, the Jewish experience has been marked by local acceptance of Jewish people and their customs.
- Sasson Dock (oldest Fishing docks in Mumbai)
- Victoria Terminus Train Station (CST) - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of public
- Magen David synagogue
- Tiphereth Israel synagogue mumbai
- Knesset Eliyahoo, an Orthodox Jewish synagogue
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your accommodation in Mumbai.
End location: Your accommodation in Mumbai.
Duration: 4 hours
Suzuki swift Dzire, model 2017,
Toyota Innova 2017 model.
- My time and service as your private guide.
- Private transportation in an air conditioned vehicle
- Parking, toll, tax
- And, good memories
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 INR - Lunch
Your food cost, and any personal expenses.