Relax on the city beaches and enjoy the view of amazing Cleandro waterfall
First we go to Itacaré urban beaches (Resende, Tiririca, Costa, Ribeira and Concha Beach).
Then we embark on the boat at the city beach (Orla). We take a boat up the Contas river for approximately 30 minutes to this special waterfall located on private property within beautiful mangrove swamps.
The Conta river is the second largest river in Bahia. It is born on the chapada Diamantina and follows 618 km to Itacaré. We take a boat to relax in its calm waters with a delicious view of the forest.
I recommend returning in time to see the sunset from the best location as we'll get a privileged view from the river.
We'll also have time to enjoy a meal at a restaurant on the river banks.
- Pick up at the hotel, Port, or airport.
- Taking the urban beaches way. (Resende, Tiririca, Costa, Resende and Concha)
- Embark on the boat, to follow the Conta river up to the waterfall way.
- Then follow the Conta river down to the vehicle.
- Return to the end of the trip.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The meeting point at the hotel, airport, cruise port terminal or as previously agreed.
End location: We will end this trip at the hotel in Ilhéus, airport, cruise port terminal or as previously agreed.
Duration: 6 hours
Rainy weather can influence the duration of the tour.
Transportation Method: Chevrolet truck executive
Capacity 04 person
We can get a van for bigger groups, please contact me for prices and details.
- My services as your private tour guide.
- Private transportation in modern air conditioned vehicle.
- Private speedboat ride in Conta river.
- Water, fruits, crackers, cookies.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150 Reais - Cleandro waterfall price R$15,00 per person.
Lunch and drinks
- Lunch, snacks and drinks
- Custom tours for large groups are available. Please contact me for details.
I cannot pick you up at the port in Ilheus but I can meet you at the ramp and walk to the vehicle.