Explore the historical and modern Saigon with a Private Guide
This amazing city will attract all travellers in Vietnam. This young and active city will surprise you with its traffic, local lifestyle, food and drink, tourist attractions. . .
With a total area of just over 2, 000km2, this city is divided into many parts such as local food areas, local markets, local cafe areas, local office styles, local rich areas. . .
As a local guide, I will listen carefully and re-arrange your itinerary and suggestion to fit your timetable to explore the city as you wish:
+ The historical sites: Reunification Palace, War Museum, History Museum…
+ The architectural buildings: City Hall, Opera House, Central Post Offfice…
+ The religious sites: Thien Hau Temple, Jade Emperor Pagoda…
+ The local areas: Dist 7, Binh Thanh Dist…
- Hotel Pick up
- Visit a small WET MARKET to see how local sell/buy fish/snails/meats/vegetable. . .
- Lady Temple - the first temple in district 5 in Ho Chi Minh City
- War Museum - the collection of the most important history part of Ho Chi Minh City
- Lunch with local style
- Hundred years buildings photos: Opera House, City Central Post Office, Notre Dame Church. . .
- Lacquer ware factory
- Drive to the green garden by the riverside for a cup of coffee/tea/coconut juice. . . as the local style.
- Hotel Drop off
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel lobby
End location: Hotel lobby
Duration: 7 hours
- Private Car applied for 1 - 3 pax
- Private Mini Bus applied for 4 pax and over
- Tour Guide
- Private Car/Mini Bus
- Entrance Ticket for War Museum
- Mineral Water
- Local Lunch
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 USD - to buy gifts for family, relatives, friends...
- Personal drinks (as Wine/Beer/Coke...) at restaurant.
- Any personal expenses.
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We booked two tours with Hung and he was very gracious, knowlegable and enthusiastic. A 10 out of 10 score. He had a different driver each day and their vehicles were spotless.