Santiago de Guayaquil
Discover Guayaquil and the Motives that Inspire Travelers.
Guayaquil has gone thru a Metamorphisis during the past 16years from a very dificult city to a more lovelier, cleaner and safe city then ever before. Its infrasturcture has now been develope that Travelers and Locals have varios options in which to enjoy yourselfs. Its the perfect time to discover a brilliant city we visit plaza's the Catheral Waterfront (Simon Bolivar) and the Old City where Guayaquil was first founded. Its a non stop half day tour.
The Itinerary is as follow departure your hotel at 9:00 am
* Pick up at the Hotel Oro Verde 9:00 am
* Visit la Plaza del Centenario
* Drive panoramic of the 9th of October Avenue
* Visit el Parque Seminario (Iguanas park)
* Visit la Catedral (Saint Peter)
* Visit outdoor local food Market
* Visit The Waterfront (Simon Bolivar)
* Visit the Old City (Las Peñas) an Unesco site
* Visit Port Santa Ana (the newest part of Guayaquil).
* visit Craft Market (time permitting)
* Back to the Hotel Oro Verde
Back to hotel.
End of service.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport Jose Joaquin Olmedo Guayaquil
End location: Airport Jose Joaquin Olmedo Guayaquil
Tour start time can be ajusted by customer
Duration: 4 hours
Private Transportation new 2016 Van Full A/C with a capacity of up to 9 passengers
Included in your Half Day Guayaquil Private Tour:
*Private Transportation 2016 VW Crafter A/C Professional Driver.
*local English Speaking Guide
*And everything written as part of your Itinerary.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD - Passengers will have time for Lunch and Shopping after the tour should they decide to stay along the waterfront
After the tour ends there are very nice cozy restaurants for lunch that I can recommend at modern prices.
I present no restrictions and can guide anywhere in Guayaquil and its surroundings.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Fernando is a great guide we had a fantastic time and would highly recommend him.