Santiago de Guayaquil
Discover Guayaquil and the Motives that Inspire Travelers.
Guayaquil has gone thru a Metamorphosis during the past 16 years from a very difficult city to a lovelier, cleaner and safer city than ever before. Its infrastructure has now been developed that Travelers and Locals have various options in which to enjoy themselves. It's the perfect time to discover a brilliant city. We visit plaza's the Cathedral Waterfront (Simon Bolivar) and the Old City where Guayaquil was first founded. It's a non stop half day tour.
The Itinerary is as follows departure at time agreed on
* Pick up at location agreed on
* Visit la Plaza del Centenario
* Drive panoramic of the 9th of October Avenue
* Visit el Parque Seminario (Iguanas park)
* Visit la Catedral (Saint Peter)
* Visit outdoor local food Market
* Visit The Waterfront (Simon Bolivar)
* Visit the Old City (Las Peñas) an Unesco site
* Visit Port Santa Ana (the newest part of Guayaquil).
* Visit Craft Market (time permitting)
* Back to the Hotel Oro Verde
Back to hotel.
End of service.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport Jose Joaquin Olmedo Guayaquil
End location: Airport Jose Joaquin Olmedo Guayaquil
Duration: 4 hours
Private Transportation new 2016 Van Full A/C with a capacity of up to 5 passengers
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD - Passengers will have time for Lunch and Shopping after the tour should they decide to stay along the waterfront / amount suggested $50
I present no restrictions and can guide anywhere in Guayaquil and its surroundings.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent tour guide--loved spending time with him. Highly recommend Fernando.