Enjoy all Dublin City has to offer on this full day insiders tour
Your one deluxe day in Dublin will allow you to be whisked from your ship to some of the most picturesque areas Dublin has to offer. Our first stop is for a quick stroll along Dollymount Strand, a two-mile long beach in the centre of Dublin bay.
Then we'll head north towards the beautiful Howth Head. The views from it summit reveal Dublin City in all its glory. We might see seals looking for loose fish from the fishing trawlers in the harbour before sampling some of Ireland's world-renowned oysters with a pint of the black stuff.
The rest of the day will be spent back in the city, meandering through Medieval and Georgian Dublin. We'll take in the cultural, financial and most vibrant areas of my home town. Depending on your preferences we will stop into some of Dublin's best known attractions too!
Your itinerary will be tailored to your needs, so when you're peckish we'll stop somewhere to give you another real taste of Irish food.
Can't wait to show you around!
I'll meet you at your ship, then let's head away from the City Centre for a while. . .
- Dollymount Strand
- Howth Summit and Cliff stroll (weather permitting)
- Howth Fishing Village
Now back into the heart of Dublin. . .
- Christchurch Cathedral
- Dublin Castle
- Temple Bar
- The Ha'Penny Bridge
- Moore Street Market
- The Garden of Remberance
- O' Connell Street
- The G. P. O.
- The Abbey Theatre
- The Customs House
- The Famine Memorial
- O' Connell Bridge
- Trinity College
- Merrion Square
- St. Stephen's Green
- Grafton & George's Street area
We'll also be taking in at least one of our better known paid attractions; St Patrick's Cathedral, the Book of Kells, the Guinness Storehouse or the Teeling Whiskey Distillery for example. Let's discuss our options before you book your tour.
Let's have a wonderful one day in Dublin!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you in the parking area beside where your ship docks.
End location: Back to the cruise terminal.
Duration: 8 hours
The duration of this tour can be cut down if you are feeling tired or your ship is close to departing.
We will have a chauffeur driven Mercedes E Class Saloon at our disposal for the day. We will of course be dropped off and explore different locations on foot.
For larger groups, other chauffeur driven transport is available. Please PM me for details.
- My time and service as your local guide
- Chauffeur driven transport for the day (For larger groups, suitable executive transport will be available, please contact me for details)
- Oyster tasting in traditional Irish pub with pint of Guinness or beverage of choice (other options available for those with queasier stomachs)
- Entry into one location of choice. Book of Kells exhibit, St Patrick's Catherdral or Teeling Whiskey Distillery.
- Guide fluent in Dublinese
- Guide that can take a good stab at regional accents
- Welcomes discussion on religion and politics
- An honest "warts n' all" approach to your tour. I'd like you to appreciate the real Dublin
- All facts can be verified by Google, and all opinions are my own.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Euro - - Refreshment stop €5-10
- Lunch €10- 25 (main course only)
- Price is based on two persons booking. There will be an extra supplement to cover business class transportation for larger groups. Please message me to discuss.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Possible entry fees into extra attractions if desired
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
We may have difficulties guiding through the grounds of my alma mater, Trinity College. We'll play it by ear though.