This place is amazing and I want to show you its sights and every day's life with its unique peculiarities that only an insider knows. Be my guest and let me share with you the beauty and singularity of Basque Country.
The Basque Country is the union of Green Mountains and Blue Ocean, where every stone tells its own story. This land has its own ancient culture that can't be compared to anything else. People who live here have their own ancient language, sports, dances, habits, etc.
The special thing about the Basque Country is its cuisine, considered by many as the World's best one. It's a mix of best products the sea and mountains, cooked in a traditional (or not!) way. Would you like to eat your way through San Sebastian gastronomic bars in a quick manner, you'd prefer to taste the Basque life in one of its restaurants, or perhaps you'd want to be a cook for a day?
Do you have any special wishes about Basque Country? Would you like to do something special? Please do not hesitate to ask me: I will gladly customize my services for you.
Please tell me in advance if you travel with children or seniors so I can make your experience interesting and comfortable for everyone.
Off the beaten track ideas:
- Antique and Classic Car Museum: 75 unique cars, the only Rolls-Royce Collection in Europe that includes all models manufactured in 1910-1998. It's located in a Middle Age tower near Bilbao.
- Balenciaga Museum: a singular fashion museum dedicated to " the only true couturier among us, " as said by Coco Chanel.
- Science Museum for Kids: a fantastic place in San Sebastian to show children science in a funny way.
- Submarine winery: where the ocean helps with wine aging.
- Museums of Basque Culture in Bilbao and San Sebastian.
A Recent Review of this guide
I really enjoyed Emma's tour. Very informative and interesting. For English speaking guide this was great. Thank you
Degree in Tourism and Services management, 2000
Degree in English and Spanish linguistics, 2005
Master in Marketing, 2009
Wide experience as a guide (since 2003).